The Bruce Eugene Best "Photo Caption" Contest...

ROTF

Originally posted by Vinita
It doesn't have enough "quality" posts yet ... :rolleyes:

of course, it doesn't....:rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I could post a Dr. Greggs thread...and Lord knows that man is funny...but...hey...

Bruce played his heart out. He was very passionate about wanting to win. I would be pissed off if the camera captured him laughing and clowning. He has no reason to hang his head down low. He has one more shot at it next year!!! Next year, hopefully those will be tears of joy.

Yo' Nasty.......
No one is suggesting that Bruce did not give his ALL and I would not suggest that he should be "laughing & Clowning"......BUT......Crying on National TV??? One has to display some dignity while winning and losing??? There is no crying in football...NO crying in football. "L", he's got 3 rings on his fingers already....lost 1 conf game this year...led the conf in passing....is a finalist for the Walter Payton Award....will probably be named the offensive player of the year in the SWAC......AND.... he will be back next year!!! ATTENTION GRAMFANS........you ain't going to win all of them.

He's still a young college student. Can't fault the kid for being...gasp....human!!!!

Originally posted by STRAWDOG
Yo' Nasty.......
No one is suggesting that Bruce did not give his ALL and I would not suggest that he should be "laughing & Clowning"......BUT......Crying on National TV??? One has to display some dignity while winning and losing??? There is no crying in football...NO crying in football. "L", he's got 3 rings on his fingers already....lost 1 conf game this year...led the conf in passing....is a finalist for the Walter Payton Award....will probably be named the offensive player of the year in the SWAC......AND.... he will be back next year!!! ATTENTION GRAMFANS........you ain't going to win all of them.

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
Erobinson.jpg
bruce2.jpg

That wasn't cool...

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
Erobinson.jpg
bruce2.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

doug.jpg

"I don't know where they went!!! I had the powerded donuts in my hands."

bruce2.jpg

"Lawd, Coach ate all my powdered donutssss.......*deep breath*.....Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?!!"

Even though I don't agree with the pictures of Coach Rob and our QB, those pictures are funny. I should have known that someone was going to clown Bruce for crying on T.V.

Well Well Well, the shoe is on the other foot...AND IT'S TIGHT AND IT'S HURTS...ROFL

:nod: Just like you clowned Kent for crying after JSU lost a game(s).

But hey, aren't you gram folk always saying "IT'S JUST SMACK!"

Sheesh! Sensitive azz darkies!

(If grambling had won then the line would have been sensitive azz yellas, and dayum you Kenn for banning the pissing monkey :D:D:D )

Re: Well Well Well, the shoe is on the other foot...AND IT'S TIGHT AND IT'S HURTS...

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
:nod: Just like you clowned Kent for crying after JSU lost a game(s).

But hey, aren't you gram folk always saying "IT'S JUST SMACK!"

Sheesh! Sensitive azz darkies!

(If grambling had won then the line would have been sensitive azz yellas, and dayum you Kenn for banning the pissing monkey :D:D:D )

So true! :cool:

Tear drops keep fallin' out my head...

bruce2.jpg

And just like Eddie Rob with tears rollin' down his face...

Erobinson.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Peace!!!

bruce2.jpg

I cryyyyy
I cryyyyyyy
Oh oh, Oh Oh, Oh oh oh oh oh
And the tears would well up, in the corners of my eyes.

bigbaby2.jpg

Dude....Maybe you have never been in love like I been in love.
And maybe you never felt the feelings that I felt.

This is the funniest gottdamm thread ever. Almost reminds me of the Makaho Bedrock days.........still ROTF.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

btw SS, you are most definitely on target.

Another one...

bruce2.jpg

<h4> I thought they said "The skinny girls would let BRUCE BRUCE hit it!"...but they didn't...they didn't</h4>

Back