The Bruce Eugene Best "Photo Caption" Contest...

What y'all doing to me! ;-)

... somebody call 911 ... having problems breathing ... need my inhaler ... laughing sooooooo hard at y'all in this thread! I think I'm gonna forego happy hour tonight just/ to read these post-Bayou Classic threads... [*thinking... what it feels like to be a grumblinite right now ......... nope ... can't imagine it*]...

:lmao:

:emlaugh:

Re: Ya'll are out of line..... Seriously

Originally posted by DonTiger
Man,

Ya'll grown as_ men in here pickin' on a kid.

It's one thing to get on each other and rep our schools. It's another thing to out and out clown a defensless kid who doesn't even post on the board.

How would you feel if someone thought your child was ugly and everyone in the neighborhood cracked jokes behind your back?
Ask your parents. I'm sure they could tell you how much it hurts.

Man get a life. If it was Kent on those pictures you would blasting us. This is the SMACK BOARD right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Richard Name The Best in the SWAC

Originally posted by GSU_MAN
how about best QB in the SWAC?

Nope can't do that...

Originally posted by bluedog
6986_256.jpg

Southern stars take major SWAC honors

By JOSEPH SCHIEFELBEIN
Advocate sportswriter

Southern University's Mr. Consistency, cornerback Lenny Williams, and Mr. Breakout, quarterback Quincy Richard, headlined the All-Southwestern Athletic Conference football teams released Wednesday.
Read The Story

Southern Sweeps 2003 All-SWAC Football Team

:smh:....how the he!! can you come in here talking about the FatBack being the best QB...when you're team just got torched for 552?

Not to mention he fell apart after chipping a nail on his non-throwing hand.

By the way....is Bonds still gaurding the goal line?

Back