...often times just falling on their ass

But at this point they hadnt realized that cooning and buckdancing
and embarrassing yourself was no way to bring yourself back to respectability

suchicks-o.gif

But trust me, they werent the only coons holding black people back

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My main man JR told me that SU was reverting back to its old days of
success. They were going to do the things from 40 50 60 years ago
that didnt work, but made them feel comfortable.
It was time to pull out their old paper bag of tricks.

bag%20paper%20brown.jpg
ibgd5WyLN0b5Fl.gif

OLD FAITHFUL

SU turned the corner on its hiring practices. No longer were they hiring qualified
people to help dig them out of the ditch of below averagness. Qualified folks who
applied to the AD job were turned away for in explicable reasons. This guy had a
resume longer than an Isley Brothers song. He is an expert in APR implementation,
and is credited with engineering SUs golden age of athletics.
After a year long search for an athletic director Kerr was a finalist for the job
Morgan+State++A.D.+Floyd+Kerr.jpg
bag,P20paper,P20brown.jpg.pagespeed.ce.5MQqzQ5fOf.jpg

But for soooooome reason, he got a rejection letter and SU decided to start over with the search...hhhhmmmm

After being without an AD for a long time and turning away good
quality candidates, SU finally found their man. SU found a 20 year
old they could control, with no experience with doing anything on
the Division 1 level in finances academics or athletics. So what
did they see in him you might ask?

willbroussard1_web.jpg

He passed the most important test of all.

Since his introduction as the AD
SU has not advanced one bit athletically.
They are still in last place IN THE SWAC
They still dont field 18 teams, with no plans to replace cut programs
And they still are struggling with APR issues.

According to Dr Really Lightskin, all SU wanted was someone who is lightskinneded and can talk.
It doesnt matter if nothing gets done. All the SU AD has to do is stay out of the way
of SOMEONE stealing all the money, use big words, and sound white.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jlN7TKPTBEk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dont feel bad SU
There is another school in the SWAC who has a bad AD
Since he has been at the school, the NCAA has had to hold his hand
And lead him like a 12 year old
Under his leadership
The school habitually allowed MANY ineligible players to play
The basketball team has been declared ineligible
The football team has been declared ineligible
They had the worst APR score, not only in the SWAC, but in the country
Do you know how big this country is?
But instead of firing him or putting him on probation
They gave him a raise and a new contract.

391280441.jpg

I guess he didnt mess up the athletic department enough
It must be nice to be lightskinneded and can talk

I don't see how anyone could recover from the embarrassment that Get Ready suffered at the hands of the Poster formerly known as DSN. That thread, by far is the Greatest Thread of All Time. But the thing is, GR is a glutton for punishment and embarrassment. To be called, Not Ready, youtube ready, Rent Ready, Kobe Stan or even Can't Get Right....Hilarious! :lol: Those other monikers 99.9% of the board calls him should have been enough for him to sign off once and for all.

I guess his hatred for his pappy(SU) fuels such lame threads. :smh:

po gr. :smh: :smh:

What's more embarrassing, well maybe not as embarrassing as Avis saying Bell was the best coach in the swac....this tomfoolery.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5PUgJTMVIAM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nhhoCkOelgo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And speaking of falling on asses....the infamous tuba fail....

But who could ever forget this pic.....

Last edited:
For years SUs strength and conditioning program worked out of a rusty trailer. The alums said SU didnt need an S&C program. The players could go home or do interns for the summer and work out on their own. But after so many years of losing and watching other SWAC programs build S&C programs SU finally decided to build a workout facility and an addition to the stadium when JSU comes to town every 2 years. Then all of a sudden they were going to take over the SWAC because they started doing the same thing others had been doing for years.

In June of 2012 SU hired a S&C coach. They looked high and low but they kept their committment to certain criteria.
They were determined to get a championship game and they wanted hold close to the things that are important to them. SU thought if they just got someone to help increase stamina, they would win the close games they lost in 2011.
In order to do that SU broke the mold and hired a woman.

320.standard.jpg
bag%20paper%20brown.jpg

She met their main criteria.
SU won 4 games in 2011
SU won 4 games in 2012

Guess that didnt work out too well.

SU was so serious about its return to lightskinnneddededness
They even made sure their helmets passed the paperbag test

9265238113_d3acf5d4ce_n.jpg

Fall Camp 2012 started and anybody smart enough to walk and chew bubble gum at the same time knew that SU was in big trouble. But SU fans have never been accused of being the sharpest knives in the drawer. Most SU fans were thinking that Lyvonia Stump Mitchell, who averages 3 wins per year throughout his career, would somehow pull in a 7 win season.

This is what some of them were saying:
The radical ascension of the 2012 Football Jaguars which was facilitated by L. "StUmp" Mitchell prudent calculations is far too complex for the football layman and Monday morning QB to conceive

But if you watch Stumps demeanor in this film
His heart wasnt in it and he knew SU was garbage.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HMMndU4_jgU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
After this press conference SU was demolished by NewMexico

A JSette break

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/l9uADkuHmKY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Eventhough Stump wasnt behind SU, they were behind him

They got the grills the crawfish pots and the card tables ready for a great season

9265233137_42bcd9e44b.jpg

Even these girls got their grills, tats, and hair did for the season

9265238043_d8626545b4.jpg
9268008446_5aa548bf58.jpg

Eventually Stump got behind SU like they were behind him

9265218745_6433b35d02.jpg

This was the year Lyvonia was going to get them over the hump

images

I must say J-Stank have some of the fastest WRs in the conference. I guess it pays to have this guy as an assistant. ^

images

I must say J-Stank have some of the fastest WRs in the conference. I guess it pays to have this guy as an assistant. ^

:lol:

Man deep down, GR is angry that fat boy lost to big worm and coach fingers. He is still angry that SU was the first team to beat them twice in the SAME season(99). That quip about James Bell still haunts him too. I remember in 04, ran into the homie (name withheld) from the board. He said "get ready" was at the bar getting toasted and it wasn't even half time. We were up like 35-0. :lol: I still remember my son asking me "daddy, is Southern just that good or is jackson state just that sorry?" As I was about to answer him, SU had just scored and it was 45-0. He said "ok dad, how long has jsu been this sorry?"

I laughed. :lol:

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HMMndU4_jgU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Whew, Lyvonia really thowed Dray Joseph under the bus in this video.

"Did he cost us games? Sure he cost us games"

If I was Dray, I would say **** this sorry ass losing team and coach

This guy was the worsest coach in the world
He said they would have been in the game against NM if we woulda
did this that and the other, and his team didnt run enough.
and they made too many mistakes (still)
If your team is in its 3rd year
and you are still fumbling bumbling and are still undisciplined
THATS JUST YOUR TEAM...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1TKwAsj-LGE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
He assured a win against Valley. He wanted the fans to come out and partake in the joy they are going to have
He sure spent a lot of time blaming kids for loses, BY NAME, to the media

"Everybody knows how our fans feel about Jackson State, we will have just as many fans there as they will"

Evelyn_bored-1334590046.gif

How soon are SU folks indoctrinated with these lies?

on to the valley game

on to the valley game

And what happened after that valley game?? Do you want me to post the pics and the score board pics?

Or would you rather me post the youtube clip of the Juke after the clock read 00:00?

:lol:

Never gets old...​

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wzcYew1iK-c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just shed a thugs tear.....

SU went all the way across the country to somewhere in NewMexico to get that ass kicked 66-whatever for a few pennies. You cant even get to NewMexico from BatonRouge, but if you asked them to come to Jackson, to a real stadium where their fans love to congreagate, and where they can actually make money, the SU folks will boldly stick their chest out and turn you down. It just goes to prove that whitefolks ice is definitely colder. You cant get SU folks to drive right up the street to make an abundance of money, but they flew across country caught 3 connecting flights and then an hours bus drive to some dessert school in the mountains....for an ASS BEATING

Back