The Battle Of The Forces Of Nature

dominion1906

Mrs. Dominion1906
This years Labor Day Classic will probably go down as one of the best ever band wise. Both the "Ocean" and the "Storm" will be there ready to thrash each other.

I'm sure there will be plenty of Camcorders ready to roll.

Hopefully the Dome top is open at Reliant.

If it is closed it will be another "ATTIC DOME" situation.

I predict that Both Band swill perform well during halftime.

The 5th quarter will be interesting....

No matter how it turns out Both band s will be hurting folk this year from what I've seen and heard.

You know that it always rain or threat to rain on this date. There is a 40% chance of rain tomorrow, so the roof will be closed. I haven been to a game at Relient where the roof was opened, I'm 4 for 4 now.....

Originally posted by Fiyah
You know that it always rain or threat to rain on this date. There is a 40% chance of rain tomorrow, so the roof will be closed. I haven been to a game at Relient where the roof was opened, I'm 4 for 4 now.....

I haven't either. Hopefully we get a miracle...

Originally posted by Fiyah

Both athletic directors and a official will decide tommorow @ 5:00 pm if the roof will be open or closed !

yeah i went to a TEXANS game last season and they predicted rain. Fortunatly they decided to leave the top open anyway. If you haven't been before when it was open, there is a hudge difference in the overal l feel of the stadium. hope we get lucky this year.

Back