The 18th Thread about *rump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop Dogg now says he has ‘nothing but love and respect’ for Trump​

Rapper Snoop Dogg did a U-turn on his opinion about Donald Trump, saying he has “nothing but love and respect” for the former president following years of staunch criticism.

In an interview with London’s The Sunday Times over the weekend, the “Gin and Juice“ rapper was asked about his thoughts on the GOP front-runner in the upcoming presidential election. He replied by praising Trump, mentioning the former president pardoned Michael “Harry-O” Harris, a former associate of Suge Knight.

“Donald Trump?” Snoop Dogg said. “He ain’t done nothing wrong to me. He has done only great things for me. He pardoned Michael Harris.”

Rapper Snoop Dogg did a U-turn on his opinion about Donald Trump, saying he has “nothing but love and respect” for the former president following years of staunch criticism.

In an interview with London’s The Sunday Times over the weekend, the “Gin and Juice“ rapper was asked about his thoughts on the GOP front-runner in the upcoming presidential election. He replied by praising Trump, mentioning the former president pardoned Michael “Harry-O” Harris, a former associate of Suge Knight.

“Donald Trump?” Snoop Dogg said. “He ain’t done nothing wrong to me. He has done only great things for me. He pardoned Michael Harris.”

Money talks!

They all sellout for money. Every election it's a different one.

Black Conservative Federation says GOP, Trump can restore the ‘American dream’ in Black community​

‘I am a conservative because I believe that Black lives matter,’ CEO Diante Johnson says​

As Black History Month kicks off, a prominent conservative organization feels the GOP is the party that gives the Black community "access to the American dream."

"The Democratic Party is not the party for the Black community, but the Republican Party is," Black Conservative Federation CEO Diante Johnson told Fox News Digital.

The Black Conservative Federation, which bills itself as the premier hub for Black conservatives throughout America, will have former President Trump as the keynote speaker at its upcoming annual Honors Gala.

Trump campaign is going after uneducated black men and self loathing black people. There are black people who really believe that the immigrants are going to replace black people. How the fuk does that work. 😂 Every time I hear ninja say that it takes everything I have not to hit them dead square in their mouth.

Trump campaign is going after uneducated black men and self loathing black people. There are black people who really believe that the immigrants are going to replace black people. How the fuk does that work. 😂 Every time I hear ninja say that it takes everything I have not to hit them dead square in their mouth.

They keep claiming that but the jobs the immigrants tend to get are the jobs NOBODY wants. A person can't take what you don't want in the first place.

And shouldn't those black folks be more upset at the companies who are hiring those folks? With some claiming the immigrant comes to work and doesn't bring the drama that some of is bring?

Well you do have a group of non-melaninated folks with signs, saying a certain group will not replaced them. So maybe they took a page from them, they're just to lazy to signs, plus they can't come up with a catchy rhyme.

On the real though, there are white people on social media saying the the illegals are here to replace black people. Here I am thinking, yall about to become a minority, you're just as replaceable as the next person.

Apparently I didn't know Nikki Haley was a democrat and helped Obama win the white house. Like I didn't know that the laptop really isn't Hunter Bidens. It belongs to Obama oldest daughter but Hunter took the downfall for her. lol This is according to Trump supporters I work with.

Donald Trump ordered to pay $354 million in New York real estate fraud lawsuit​

A New York judge ordered Donald Trump and his namesake company to pay $354 million in damages, with additional penalties against two of his sons, and barred them from conducting business in the state after committing rampant fraud by over-valuing his real estate empire.

"The frauds found here leap off the page and shock the conscience," Justice Arthur Engoron wrote in a decision released Friday.

"In order to borrow more and at lower rates, defendants submitted blatantly false financial data to the accountants, resulting in fraudulent financial statements," Engoron said in a 92-page ruling.

The 2024 Republican presidential frontrunner railed against Friday's decision on his social media site, Truth Social.

"A Crooked New York State Judge, working with a totally Corrupt Attorney General who ran on the basis of 'I will get Trump,' before knowing anything about me or my company, has just fined me $355 Million based on nothing other than having built a GREAT COMPANY," he wrote. "ELECTION INTERFERENCE. WITCH HUNT."

"We will appeal," Trump told reporters Friday night at his private Florida club. "We'll be successful."

Last edited:

Yep, they're paying at $399 for them and they are supposedly reselling for more than $2K.
I saw on Tik Tok where they are calling Trump a genius. I was actually know a black republican who said he and his old lady bought two pair and are going to resell them. 😂 The only thing Trump is a genius about is making a fool out of self loathing people.

Donald Trump ordered to pay $354 million in New York real estate fraud lawsuit​

A New York judge ordered Donald Trump and his namesake company to pay $354 million in damages, with additional penalties against two of his sons, and barred them from conducting business in the state after committing rampant fraud by over-valuing his real estate empire.

"The frauds found here leap off the page and shock the conscience," Justice Arthur Engoron wrote in a decision released Friday.

"In order to borrow more and at lower rates, defendants submitted blatantly false financial data to the accountants, resulting in fraudulent financial statements," Engoron said in a 92-page ruling.

The 2024 Republican presidential frontrunner railed against Friday's decision on his social media site, Truth Social.

"A Crooked New York State Judge, working with a totally Corrupt Attorney General who ran on the basis of 'I will get Trump,' before knowing anything about me or my company, has just fined me $355 Million based on nothing other than having built a GREAT COMPANY," he wrote. "ELECTION INTERFERENCE. WITCH HUNT."

"We will appeal," Trump told reporters Friday night at his private Florida club. "We'll be successful."

View: https://twitter.com/LePapillonBlu2/status/1760426979226943755?s=20

I saw on Tik Tok where they are calling Trump a genius. I was actually know a black republican who said he and his old lady bought two pair and are going to resell them. 😂 The only thing Trump is a genius about is making a fool out of self loathing people.
They better hope they get those not made in America shoes. The orders are a presale, the one picture with the guy just wining a pair, are supposedly signed by Trump and the winner is supposedly from the country where vodka is popular.

Its amazing how agent orange black supporters fall in line even when he insults them. The orange kool aid is strong!

Trump says Black voters like him more because of his indictments and mug shot​

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

COLUMBIA, S.C. — Former president Donald Trump sought to appeal to Black voters on Friday night in South Carolina by repeatedly citing the 91 felony charges he faces and comparing them to unfair treatment from the criminal justice system toward minorities in America.

“A lot of people said that’s why the Black people liked me, because they had been hurt so badly and discriminated against. And they actually viewed me as I’m being discriminated against … Maybe there’s something to it,” he said, right after talking about the charges.

He also cited his mug shot in Georgia — taken last summer after he was charged for trying to overturn the state’s election results — as a reason that Black voters would gravitate toward him in November. Trump said he now saw Black Americans wearing mug shots on their T-shirts.

“When I did the mug shot in Atlanta, that mug shot is number one,” Trump said. He added that the Black population “embraced it more than anyone else.”

He also said: “I’m being indicted for you, the Black population.”

Donald Trump: #TrumpIsNotWell Trends On X, He ‘Needs A Psychiatric Evaluation’​

Social media users are slamming former President Donald Trump, with many claiming he "needs a psychiatric evaluation."

The comments have been large enough in volume that #TrumpIsNotWell is trending on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, with various video clips from recent interviews the former President has conducted.

One social media user shared a video of Trump's interview with FOX News, where the former President argued with Bret Baier about the 2020 Presidential Election results.

"Every single delusion of this sick man has been investigated and debunked. He is a danger to himself and all of us. He needs a psychiatric evaluation and, subsequent to that, medication or institutionalization. #TrumpIsNotWell #DementiaDon."

‘My ultimate and absolute revenge’: Trump gives chilling CPAC speech on presidential agenda​

Donald Trump styled himself as a “proud political dissident” and promised “judgment day” for political opponents in an address on Saturday that offered a chilling vision of a democracy in imminent peril.

In classic carnival barker form, the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination accused Joe Biden of weaponising the government against him with “Stalinist show trials”. He pledged to crack down on border security and deliver the biggest deportation in US history if he wins the 5 November election.

“For hard-working Americans, November 5 will be our new liberation day,” Trump told a packed ballroom at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) at National Harbor in Maryland. “But for the liars and cheaters and fraudsters and censors and imposters who have commandeered our government, it will be their judgment day!”

He added: “Your victory will be our ultimate vindication, your liberty will be our ultimate reward and the unprecedented success of the United States of America will be my ultimate and absolute revenge.”

The overwhelmingly white crowd, many wearing “Make America Great Again” regalia, rose to their feet and roared their approval.

The former US president was speaking hours before an expected victory over his Republican rival Nikki Haley in the South Carolina primary, making him all but certain to be the party nominee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back