The 14th Thread about Trump and his tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.

n_mtpd_clip_chucka1_200820_1920x1080.focal-860x484.jpg

Trump's QAnon embrace draws GOP backlash
:read:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-qanon-embrace-draws-gop-174606085.html
:read:

President Donald Trump’s embrace of QAnon is drawing backlash from some prominent Republicans, who say his comments Wednesday on the group that believes he is saving the world from a satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals have "no place" in the party.

Trump declined Wednesday to disavow the QAnon movement, saying that the followers of the extreme conspiracy theory are “people who love our country."

QAnon, once thought of as fringe, has emerged in recent months as a sort of centralized hub for utterly false conspiracy and alternative health communities, researchers and experts say.

Trump administration says FDA will no longer require premarket review of certain lab tests, including some Covid-19 tests
:crazy:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/21/health/covid-lab-developed-tests-fda-hhs-bn/index.html
:nono2:

The Trump administration has determined that the US Food and Drug Administration will no longer review certain laboratory tests, including those used to detect Covid-19, according to an announcement from the US Department of Health and Human Services on Thursday.

The announcement -- which one expert said was part of a "bureaucratic fight" between HHS and FDA -- states that the FDA will not require premarket review of laboratory developed tests and this move is "part of HHS's ongoing department-wide review of regulatory flexibilities enacted since the start of COVID-19."

This means that makers of Covid-19 tests developed by certain individual laboratories -- such as Quest Diagnostics, LabCorp or those at academic medical centers -- can distribute them without the need to first submit documentation for a premarket review process. A laboratory developed test or LDT refers to a type of in vitro diagnostic test that is designed, manufactured and used within a single lab.

Trump administration says FDA will no longer require premarket review of certain lab tests, including some Covid-19 tests

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/21/health/covid-lab-developed-tests-fda-hhs-bn/index.html

The Trump administration has determined that the US Food and Drug Administration will no longer review certain laboratory tests, including those used to detect Covid-19, according to an announcement from the US Department of Health and Human Services on Thursday.

The announcement -- which one expert said was part of a "bureaucratic fight" between HHS and FDA -- states that the FDA will not require premarket review of laboratory developed tests and this move is "part of HHS's ongoing department-wide review of regulatory flexibilities enacted since the start of COVID-19."

This means that makers of Covid-19 tests developed by certain individual laboratories -- such as Quest Diagnostics, LabCorp or those at academic medical centers -- can distribute them without the need to first submit documentation for a premarket review process. A laboratory developed test or LDT refers to a type of in vitro diagnostic test that is designed, manufactured and used within a single lab.
And they wonder why Black folk are slow to participate in vaccine trials?

Last edited:

Q people is/are the new Tea Party on steroids and crazier. The biggest difference is they have more minorities and they also try to claim that 'god" is more involved. I did lower case 'g', because most of those I've heard that profess to be Q believers, don't believe in the Christian God, necessarily, but they do believe in a god of higher power.

His own sister

Maryanne Trump Barry was serving as a federal judge when she heard her brother, President Trump, suggest on Fox News, “maybe I’ll have to put her at the border” amid a wave of refugees entering the United States. At the time, children were being separated from their parents and put in cramped quarters while court hearings dragged on.
“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”
Barry, 83, was aghast at how her 74-year-old brother operated as president. “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy shit.”

Maryanne Trump Barry criticized President Trump, her brother, during a conversation with her niece Mary L. Trump. (Blair Guild/Obtained by the Washington Post)
Lamenting “what they’re doing with kids at the border,” she guessed her brother “hasn’t read my immigration opinions” in court cases. In one case, she berated a judge for failing to treat an asylum applicant respectfully.
“What has he read?” Mary Trump asked her aunt.
“No. He doesn’t read,” Barry responded.
In the weeks since Mary Trump’s tell-all book about her uncle has been released, she’s been questioned about the source of some of the information, such as her allegation that Trump paid a friend to take his SATs to enable him to transfer into the University of Pennsylvania. Nowhere in the book does she say that she recorded conversations with her aunt.

one of agent orange's worshippers :D :D :D

I wonder if we will ever learn the real story - he was pissed she cheated with the pool boy (I wonder if the pool boy was non white - it would explain alot).
:snicker

Falwell Reveals Wife’s ‘Fatal Attraction’ Affair With Pool Boy

Jerry Falwell Jr. says a “fatal attraction” threat to expose an affair his wife had with a pool boy eight years ago triggered an emotional roller coaster before he was suspended as president of Liberty University. The Christian school on Friday said it was investigating “rumors and claims” about Falwell, who was put on leave after a photo of him with his pants unzipped surfaced. “I’m just tired of it,” Falwell told the Washington Examiner as he released a long statement about the infidelity by wife Becki. “It’s just got to end.”

In the statement, Falwell Jr. says he forgave Becki for the affair. He did not name the pool boy, but numerous news outlets have written about the couple’s friendship with Miami pool attendant Giancarlo Granda and a real estate venture with him. Falwell claimed that over time, the man “became increasingly angry and aggressive” and “began threatening to publicly reveal this secret relationship with Becki and to deliberately embarrass my wife, family, and Liberty University unless we agreed to pay him substantial monies.” Falwell added, “We were doing our best to respectfully unravel this ‘fatal attraction’ type situation to protect our family and the University.” The Daily Beast was unable to contact Granda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back