Texas vs. USC

Status
Not open for further replies.
White ran through that defense, softened it up and Bush exploded to the outside. That defensive line is being manhandled and those linebackers are playing just as bad. Poor #27 and #7 are gonna be worn out after all those tackles. I know Bush is super quick but I those defensive backs were too tired to try and catch him.

Jag-Tig said:
^^^^
YEP

But let it be said that Vince Young is THE MAN...he is carrying the team...he can't do it all by himself..if I was Vince I would have to take that little kicker and pimp slam him...:retard:

EXACTLY.
I would have walked over to him and said "If we lose this game by 6 or less, Im kicking YO @ZZ!!!!"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Been watching #40 from Texas all game long. He just picked up his second late hit of the game and has been picking fights all game long. Stupid isht. Reminds me of Duhe #87 of Grambling this past season.

That's game...I know it's 6:42 left, but Texas is about to be down by 12. I don't see a miracle happening, do I want one yes...that penalty by Killebrew hurt them.

I wanted UT to win.. but their defense has been sputtering all day.. they HAVE to stop them or there's no chance.. they need some big plays quick...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is BY FAR the BEST National Championship game I've seen in YEARS!!!

HOOK 'EM, HORNS!!! :jump: :jump:

I told my daughter earlier that this game was likely gonna come down to which team had the ball closest to the end of the game ...

Man, when Vince took off my heart was beating faster than it was when I watched the Jet Blue land safely.

Vinita said:
This is BY FAR the BEST National Championship game I've seen in YEARS!!!

HOOK 'EM, HORNS!!! :jump: :jump:

I agree with you on that one. :tup:

Way to go Texas!!!

did Matt Leiner just say that "USC was the better team, but they won today"?????

YOu stoopid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back