Texas Sorry

Well the frauds beat JSU's ass.
lol 😂 clearly that was yall swac championship because the very next week y’all looked like straight azz. Restoring Ls. Different Coach same ole same ole in Northern Louisiana… smh can’t beat PV losing to Suddern in New Orleans… where is that G-Men Pride ? Y’all ain’t tired of eating off that 2017 season to hang in the conversation yet ? How the mighty have fallen.

lol 😂 clearly that was yall swac championship because the very next week y’all looked like straight azz. Restoring Ls. Different Coach same ole same ole in Northern Louisiana… smh can’t beat PV losing to Suddern in New Orleans… where is that G-Men Pride ? Y’all ain’t tired of eating off that 2017 season to hang in the conversation yet ? How the mighty have fallen.
If that makes you feel better go for it. We won! You all had a chance just like we did.

Just like the SU game was your championship

Congrats to PV! We accept defeat when lose and don't make excuses like those people on Lynch Street.
buck, respectfully, I could give a flying FVCK about that damned game. I'm enjoying this smackfest between GSU And JSU. This is the BEST ever!!!! I need for you to return to smack-JSU mode and give the viewing audience what we want and need. lol lmao

Them damned sorry white people in Baton Rouge got all f'ing quiet and didn't even talk shat to us after they won @ "Mumford West." smgdh They used to be beautiful white people talking mad cash shit.

Until ugly assed ungentrified assed FAMU arrived in our great conference. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Why did you have to right the ship on our watch? Just plain mean!
Herb. I gave you a warning at least lol 😂 blame Grambling. They kick our azz and started talking that good smack. Somebody had to pay. You was just next on the schedule. We love Texas Southern like how Shannon loved him some Michelle in that video.

Back