Texas Sorry will Bring Their Own Refs

@The Founder You just reminded me about the time Grambling’s Coach Hobdy ran Slim (Ref) all over the Mini Dome after that poor ref just finished running up and down the court for a full game. Man if Hobdy would have been able to catch Slim, that would have been worse than a Woody Hayes moment. 😆 😆 😆 😆

@The Founder You just reminded me about the time Grambling’s Coach Hobdy ran Slim (Ref) all over the Mini Dome after that poor ref just finished running up and down the court for a full game. Man if Hobdy would have been able to catch Slim, that would have been worse than a Woody Hayes moment. 😆 😆 😆 😆
Slim was on one. I had slim eating off the pit outside the dome and sipping on some yac at half-time vs whatstheirface school (txam) one year lol. 😂

"Y'all want overtime, I gotchall...." 😂👀😁

Please tell me you making this up. 😆

Shidddddddddddddddddddd.... where's Fi's ragged old decrepit #2 assed at?! FI?! @Fiyah come one and send the verification code so we can go nuclear w/ this brutal truth lol.

I ain't say what other shat I tried to offer a ref here... or there. :D lol *I'm going to hell w/ gasoline drawers on w/ a full ride scholly straight to satan*

Me: "Man dawg... you see 'dem carr'in' the damned ball mane! Why you ain't callin' carry on 'nem?!"
Him: Shidddd *sipping* I'll slide a few carry's in there.... :D

2nd half.... *TWEEET!* *TWEET!" "WE GOT... A CARRY!!!!!!!!"
Me: :D Muthafugga'.... :D lol *looking @ Fi's drunk assed!* :D
Fi: :D lol

Back