Test Architect / Johns Creek, GA

buckwheat

Pyramid consulting has a very urgent requirement of Test Architect with one of the direct client. If you are available and interested please send your resume to Saugata.das@pyramidci.com ASAP you can or call 770-255-3124 for more details.

Job Title: Test Architect

Duration: 6+ Months

Job Description: A senior level candidate with over 12-15 years of the role of Project or Environment Management and must have senior level experience leading environment and services simulation projects as well as environment build projects. Candidates should have experience troubleshooting, managing the movement of code through multiple environments, coordination, excellent multi-tasking, and communication/requirements management skills. Candidates must be able to work well with all levels of project team members and be able to have an eye for detail as well as be able to function in a sometime hectic environment.

Primary responsibilities and necessary skills:

· Ability to lead a proof of concept and tool selection projects

· Expertise in environment and service simulation is required

· Excellent at anticipating, tracking, and resolving action items, issues, and changes and escalating when appropriate

· A good understanding of mainframe and client server systems (VB, .Net, XML, JAVA)

· Knowledge of TibCo Products (BE, BW) a plus

· Should understand the testing and development environments and their components

· Ability to build partnership with other teams for configuration management

· Understanding of migration strategies and integration infrastructures

· Excellent understanding of full life cycle development

· Excellent technical, analytical, problem solving, multitasking, and time management skills with consistent attention to detail

· Advanced understanding of analytical techniques such as process modeling

· Advanced understanding of emerging technologies and systems development best practices

· Strong leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels

· Must be a decision maker and possess strong conflict resolution, negotiation, and consensus building skills

· Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of business.

· Ability to manage the distribution of information

· Should know how systems interact and should be able to intelligently diagnose problems

· Ability to effectively share technical information and train and mentor less experienced or knowledgeable team members

· Ability to effectively learn and use new programming concepts, tools, and methodology to support the needs of the business

· Advanced functional understanding of the direct to consumer retail business area and how it interacts with other areas of the business and detail processes.

Please Note: We appreciate you sending us your resume. Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.

Thank you,
Saugata Das
saugata.das@pyramidci.com
(770) 255-3124

11100, Atlantis Place,
Alpharetta, GA - 30022

SEI-CMMI Level 3

USA | UK | India

www.pyramidci.com

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to us. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Thanks again.

Back