Take the TSPN Quiz Here!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
FREAK A QUIZ

I got a 40... :redhot:

I have been on the board for dang near 4 years and I didn't know who Ms. Black Knight was, Shoot how am I suposse to know how old C-LeB28 is, and why was I wrong for thinking Dtown was hassan's ghetto fabulous lady friend?

:smh:

Re: FREAK A QUIZ

033102luf_1_prv.gif

Okay...someone has some 'splain to do.

Originally posted by JSU*Toi

I have been on the board for dang near 4 years and I didn't know who Ms. Black Knight was, Shoot how am I suposse to know how old C-LeB28 is, and why was I wrong for thinking Dtown was hassan's ghetto fabulous lady friend?

Re: FREAK A QUIZ

Originally posted by JSU*Toi

i did the same thing

I busted a 70 on that jank... I missed the # that use real names, Clebs age and the year of the private forums....

How in da Heyal am I supposed to know Shugga's gott-dayum shoe size?????

:mad:

I got a 80 on dat thang!!!!!!! I did some good guessing....:D

Because Sugar is forever telling people he's gonna shove his size 13 up someone's arse!

Originally posted by Vinita
Because Sugar is forever telling people he's gonna shove his size 13 up someone's arse!

:eek2: :eek2:

It's gunna take a lot of 'arse' to take a size 13!!!!!

Prancin' J send help!!!!

:D

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
I got a 80 on dat thang!!!!!!! I did some good guessing.... :D

Are you sure about that “80?” :uhoh:

<font size="1">I wonder if he knows I receive an e-mail with everyone's score?</font>

Lyin' to kick it!!!!

Originally posted by Tara

Are you sure about that &ldquo;80?&rdquo; :uhoh:

<font size="1">I wonder if he knows I receive an e-mail with everyone's score?</font>

:eek:

<font size=6>BUSTED!!!</font>

:lmao:

I probably could have scored higher, but I rushed through it...

The hassan ghetto chick question had me completely confused?

Oh well. I will make it up in summer school.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Tara

Are you sure about that &ldquo;80?&rdquo; :uhoh:

Black folks, I tell ya...:shame:

Yeah, TMade scored an 80!!!! But Taylor-Made'90 flunked-out, with a 10!!!! I'own know stuff about folks posting habits, and shoe sizes and all that...

:mad:

Then Tara wants to call a brutha out!!! And to think, I wished you a Happy Birffday, too.....:mad:

:p You stink Tara!!! ***in lil kindergartener voice, sticking tongue out***

Hmmmmm, what did I score....

Although I do disagree with question #1 too and I beleive band fans actual answer was in that list and I was almost going with the Dtown for that other anwser......

Originally posted by Fiyah
... and I beleive band fans actual answer was in that list ...

If you only knew. :lol:

But you scored a 100, so why are you complaining? :mad:

Back