Take a Look at This!

Same here. There is one down the street from where I live. A few years ago I went there and I did not like the service and they had jacked up their prices, so I never went back. I love fried rice, so I went on the internet, found a recipe that I like. Now I cook my own damn fried rice. And you know, it is really not that difficult.

Same here....And you don't have to worry about getting stiffed on the shrimp (if you like shrimp fried) and you can get them as large as you care to and add more eggs or none depending on what you like.....LOL (same here). I got a recipe for egg drop soup as well! LOL

In his mind he really believes he is a Christian. The problem is many in America have just turned the other cheek letting these Evangelist believe they're serving God when they aren't.

Sounds like a potential security threat to me............

" A growing number of Russians are coming to the U.S. to give birth. These kids will have the right to live and work here, receive social services and, when they turn 21, will have the right to sponsor their parents for an American Green Card. "
I thought the Republicans passed a bill against this during Obama presidency.

A dictator who can get any woman he wants in his own country, yeah he may pay for it or may force it, just being real. Supposedly winked at a woman who most men in her country wouldn't give her a second look, let alone a fist look. I call BS.
And yes I know the real story is how the men in the situation told her to "take one for the team", but women will still vote for this guy.
As my buddy says. "it's a crime and a shame"!

118391648_10164185330495333_1265433362021682420_n.jpg

Back