SWAC's New Kid On the Block...

MikeBigg

is the biggest joke since:

johnnybravo_tout.gif

I'm talking about those wannabes from A&M. The come into the SWAC talking all that smak about what they were and what they were gonna do. Well, all they've managed since we let them in is go 0-7 against the "Big Three".

As a matter of fact, [size=3.5]GREATNESS[/size]has personally seen to it that these simple bamians remain the joke of the SWAC. We have personally spanked that Bamian booty 3 times in less than 18months.

So we would like to say welcome to the neighborhood to A&M, the Johnny Bravo of the SWAC!

someone might az well step up and represent the EAST......JSU had 4 chances and they choked:emlaugh:

Mike can you give us a nickname for basketball too?????:emlaugh:

"Yo Daddy" will do just fine until you can think of one lol

Going up Yonderrrrrrr.......to be with my Lawdddddd

man that is cool!!!!! why dont you hook lil dummy errrrr Noah up with a JSU fake student ID so he can tote that ball this year....better yet I got a even better idea:idea:
hughes.gif

<i>Ayyyyy Bruh you know Im gettin old and **** and uhhhh this job aint gonna last to long!!!*sigh* well you see where im going with this Soooo Uhhhhhhh I was wondering if you could Uhhhh hook a brother up????.......see you aint even gotta do much I got the picture taken already!!!!

</i>

Back