SWAC women's scores from tonight

DAHILL

AAMU.............66
Arkansas St.....63

this was a big win for us... Arkansas State was the #2 ranked Sun Belt team and they are coming off of a WNIT post season bid last season... They have three 6'3 players and a 6'4 player... Our much smaller team showed much heart tonight getting on the boards with the Ark State players. They defeated us by 27 last year.

South Alabama....54
Southern............43

Auburn.........87
Grambling......44

I wish I could have made it to the game. I was in the computer lab finishing up my last project before finals the whole time. I checked the score on yahoo.com and almost exploded. I really hate I missed this one. Great win for AAMU.

Some teams better watch out this year. Bulldog basketball is dangerously close to what it used to be in the past. :uhoh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mr. SWAC said:
Some teams better watch out this year. Bulldog basketball is dangerously close to what it used to be in the past. :uhoh:

I've been telling them that for the last six months. That last recruiting class included some girls that can play. The only three things we now lack are depth, height and experience. Look for us to have a very good conference season.

mighty hornet said:
ummmm,
Those three things just might come in handy.
LOL!

but anyway, good win for A&M.

Maybe I should have said we needed more height, more depth and more experience. I think we have enough to crack the top three in the SWAC this year.

Thanks for the congrat.

Great win!!! We now have beat a Conf. USA and Sunbelt member. That has to help the girls rpi if they finish good.

Back