Swac Schools Future Out of Conference Football Games - 2

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Jackson has by far the weakest future OOC schedule of all SWAC schools. They p;ay ULM which is one of the lowest-ranmled FBS programs in the country.
Dude you are Obsessed with jsu. I replied to many of your comments before with you saying something about jackson state. Like what is it with you and jsu. Damn near everything you say is something negative about jsu. Lol. Jsu got that mind running wild lol

271524332_4641367979283904_616899825792324671_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I’d also like to know what type of schedule would be better. Folks just typing anything lol. Then he got the rest of the peanut gallery in here agreeing 😂

Honestly depends on what JSU wants. If they want to be a FCS power then play some FCS schools in a home and home. And by FCS I mean white FCS schools.

If just worried about SWAC and CB, then play some D2 and TNSU.

G5 schools aren't gonna wanna play u cause no coach wants his school to pay 300k for a loss. And put his job in jeopardy.

Someone will need a game , just depends on how far your willing to go to play it

Honestly depends on what JSU wants. If they want to be a FCS power then play some FCS schools in a home and home. And by FCS I mean white FCS schools.

If just worried about SWAC and CB, then play some D2 and TNSU.

G5 schools aren't gonna wanna play u cause no coach wants his school to pay 300k for a loss. And put his job in jeopardy.

Someone will need a game , just depends on how far your willing to go to play it

Yeaaaa we know how to schedule in Jackson lol. If anybody with football sense had an IQ they’d know the schedule had nothing to do with why we lost to SC State lol. But I’m gone let folks think & feel whatever their heart desires lol

Yeaaaa we know how to schedule in Jackson lol. If anybody with football sense had an IQ they’d know the schedule had nothing to do with why we lost to SC State lol. But I’m gone let folks think & feel whatever their heart desires lol

Hmmm ok. Lol

Back