SWAC Players who stock has risen by NFL Scouts

uapbpower

1. Aries Nelson- without a doubt has risen as much as Tavaris Jackson before that start of the season. Many NFL teams are looking at him but the two teams that has shown the most interest has been the Green Bay Packers and San Fransico 49ers. His future depends on how well he does in a college all-star game at end of season.

2. Ab Kuann- A great back from Grambling and the Cleveland Browns have sent down scouts to check him out. Look for the Philadelphia Eagles to join soon because he can catch the ball out of the backfield.

3. Mickey Dean- Of course I couldn't resist but one bad game don't make his career. Several teams are interested in Dean now @ 6'0 200lbs with 4.3 speed in 40 yd. dash. Look for Dean to carry UAPB to the top this year.
Miami Dolphins is high on Dean as well as being look at by the Dallas Cowboys. Remember Dean reminds many of a young Emmitt Smith and could one day don a Cowboys uniform. Late NFL teams to join have been the St. Louis Rams and Chicago Bears. Dean will be entertain by many NFL scouts the first game of the season.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Vinita said:
Look here, C-LeB69, ain't nothing wrong with this thread, so SHUT UP!!

:mad: Look here woman!!! If you wanna talk smack go next door I'm asking a legit question!

Matter fact, show me proof of where Mickey Dean's stock has risen by NFL scouts. Where are the website links?

Proof: in the mind of UAPBPower. Talking about overkill :sick: :sick:

I wish he would let the guy have a normal college career. He's going to make Dean the target for opposing players. A rising sophmore does not need that. He has to prove himself to the scouts and swac fans. Only Dean can do that and not Uapbpower.

uapbpower said:
1. Aries Nelson- without a doubt has risen as much as Tavaris Jackson before that start of the season. Many NFL teams are looking at him but the two teams that has shown the most interest has been the Green Bay Packers and San Fransico 49ers. His future depends on how well he does in a college all-star game at end of season.

are u serious??? I got two names for you...................................Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith

honestly...2 bad games was what Dean had this past season....he wasn't even the best back on the field against Prairie View. I didn't see it.

uapbpower said:
3. Mickey Dean- Look for Dean to carry UAPB to the top this year.
Miami Dolphins is high on Dean as well as being look at by the Dallas Cowboys. Dean will be entertain by many NFL scouts the first game of the season.

1013_bs04.gif

This UAPB Guy is telling the truth about Dean

Man it's nothing wrong uapbpower's thread.uapbpower is really a cool and down-to-earth guy.

On the otherhand I actually thought AB KUAN was a Senior last year a very strong back.

Mickey Dean will be another SWAC star in the long tradition of the SWAC. Remember he was just a freshman last year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This dude talks about Dean like he's contending for the Heisman. Mane Dean doesn't need to wear a cup because this guy is constantly on his nuts 24/7.Aries Nelson is good but not as good as T-Jack was. He has a lot to work on but hopefully he can improve for him to have a shot. He's going to have to do better that a 6-5 record. I liked Kuan's running style and out of the three I see him as the best for this upcoming season, if he's playing this season.

pbla said:
Mickey Dean will be another SWAC star in the long tradition of the SWAC. Remember he was just a freshman last year.

I wouldn't be surprised if UAPBPower has a tent outside of Mickey Dean's dorm window and camps out every night. The guy is obsessed with Mickey! Why would a SWAC freshman be high on any NFL scouts radar.

By the way, I'm still waiting on those links. :smh:

C-LeB28 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if UAPBPower has a tent outside of Mickey Dean's dorm window and camps out every night. The guy is obsessed with Mickey! Why would a SWAC freshman be high on any NFL scouts radar.

By the way, I'm still waiting on those links. :smh:
:lol:

Blacknbengal said:

Could you name a SWAC running back with his credentials:

4.3 speed in 40 yd dash and 6'0 200lbs this year
SWAC Freshman of Year 2005
Preseason offensive Player of Year selection 2006
All-SWAC Preaseason 2006 First teamer and not second

Finally, why are the scouts so high on Mickey Dean and that can be attributed to his talent level that other SWAC back don't have. His running back coach is now doing an intern this summer with the Philadelphia Eagles(Alonzo Hampton). You think the Eagles don't know about Mickey Dean???
Go figure by now because everything I put on this board is true and hopefully you will learn as long a you attend SWAC football games. Mickey Dean will be in your town real soon so be ready. To all Gram fans if you saw the UAPB-Gram game last year. Look at the film closely and tell me what you saw in the redzone. Jason Hatcher(Dallas Cowboys 3rd round draft pick vs. Mickey Dean. Mickey Dean runs right over him and scores a touchdown and ran around him several times for yardage. Everybody thought this kid was a joke on this board but now everybody see that I am telling the truth. The Chicago Bears and St. Louis Rams will get a good view of his talent this season but from what I hear by some friend Mickey Dean is on every NFL scouting list.

uapbpower said:
Could you name a SWAC running back with his credentials:

Preseason offensive Player of Year selection 2006
All-SWAC Preaseason 2006 First teamer and not second

from what I hear by some friend Mickey Dean is on every NFL scouting list.

Where in the hell are you getting all of this from.... WHO named him preseason Offensive player of the year for 06?

DAHILL said:
Where in the hell are you getting all of this from.... WHO named him preseason Offensive player of the year for 06?

Not name yet but who else is better in SWAC!

You better wake up and drink your coffee because you got three more years of the Mickey Dean factor.

Mickey is a sophomore and NFL teams know more about him than most other SWAC backs. His coach is doing an intern with the Philadelphia Eagles this summer and think they don't know about him? Ab Kuann is good but he need to improve on his speed more and he hit the holes to high and he wants to take everything to the outside.

uapbpower said:
Not name yet but who else is better in SWAC!

You better wake up and drink your coffee because you got three more years of the Mickey Dean factor.

Mickey is a sophomore and NFL teams know more about him than most other SWAC backs. His coach is doing an intern with the Philadelphia Eagles this summer and think they don't know about him? Ab Kuann is good but he need to improve on his speed more and he hit the holes to high and he wants to take everything to the outside.

LMAO@NOT NAMED YET

Mickey Dean RB Height: 5'10" Weight: 190 Year: null
Rushing Receiving Total
Date Opponent Att Yds TD Avg Rec Yds TD Avg Yds TD
Sep. 03 Mississippi Valley State 12 35 1 2.9 2 14 0 7.0 49 1
Sep. 10 Bethune-Cookman 6 24 0 4.0 0 0 0 0.0 24 0
Sep. 17 Alabama State 6 28 0 4.7 0 0 0 0.0 28 0
Oct. 01 Alcorn State 13 64 2 4.9 0 0 0 0.0 64 2
Oct. 15 Grambling State 22 157 2 7.1 3 14 0 4.7 171 2
Oct. 22 Alabama A&M 10 8 0 0.8 0 0 0 0.0 8 0
Oct. 29 Jackson State 25 237 3 9.5 1 29 1 29.0 266 4
Nov. 05 Prairie View A&M 11 42 0 3.8 2 48 0 24.0 90 0
Nov. 12 Southern University 19 113 3 5.9 0 0 0 0.0 113 3
Nov. 19 Texas Southern 3 4 0 1.3 1 4 0 4.0 8 0
TOTALS 127 712 11 5.6 0 0 0 0.0 712 12

JSU I blaim YOU lol... if he wouldnt have run for 237 yards on you then his name would have never kept being brought up every 5 minutes. This dude only rushed for more than 100 yards 3 times, now hes being compared to Emmitt Smith by uapbpower.

C-LeB28 said:

:lmao:

Back