SWAC, MEAC, CIAA, SIAC Unify With New Black College Football Poll


Too late my friend. PV now has the target on their backs. Expectations are higher this year. The ranking reflects the 2 teams who participated in last season Celebration Bowl. The rankings make sense!
Bruh, y'all have all-world Mickey Dean Jr at QB1 returning, solid OL, great coaching, and too many returning players. Seems like y'all should be #2.

Drop us down to #12 or 13. 👍🏿
 
  • Haha
Reactions: J C



We are 1-2. We shouldn't be up that high.

I like the role of underdog for PV. lol Makes knocking teams off that more enjoyable. :D
 
smh How are we ranked @ #6 w/ a 1-3 record? I was hoping we would've dropped out the top 10 poll in time for this weekend's game.

We see y'all @ #8, Grambling. I know our squad is looking forward to this game Saturday night.
 
smh How are we ranked @ #6 w/ a 1-3 record? I was hoping we would've dropped out the top 10 poll in time for this weekend's game.

We see y'all @ #8, Grambling. I know our squad is looking forward to this game Saturday night.
Yall still gone get votes because of how you dismantled sTu. But Carter gone have to sit in that pocket and deliver that ball to win it all this year.
 
Yall still gone get votes because of how you dismantled sTu. But Carter gone have to sit in that pocket and deliver that ball to win it all this year.
Coach, I'mmo need for you to hold on for a minute while we ran through the SWAC West. Don't be telling the teams on our sched to make TC a pocket passer when we know he is a RB fust and then a QB, because our OL doesn't pass block as good as it could.
 
We see y'all @ #8, Grambling. I know our squad is looking forward to this game Saturday night.
They dropped 2 spots during a bye week. Folks looked at those 2 D2 wins and didn't buy it. They should have also took that same approach with some others in the poll.
 
Back
Top