SWAC Football games moved due to Tropical Storm Isaias





Will there be any effect on BCU and Alabama A&M?
Local news is saying we will get heavy rain with chances of tornados. I don't understand why they didn't move it to Friday night. They did say it was going to be bad weather last weekend and it wasn't so we shall see. I do hope they catch it in Tuscaloosa though. I hate BAMA especially with them cheering for that evil dude in DC to be there......
 
Last edited:
Local news is saying we will get heavy rain with chances of tornados. I don't understand why they didn't move it to Friday night. They did say it was going to be bad weather last weekend and it wasn't so we shall see. I do hope they catch it in Tuscaloosa though. I hate BAMA especially with them cheering for that evil dude in DC to be there......
Well, I am with you on that.
 
JSU had one of those homecomings a couple of years ago. Rain affected some events but we moved around it all weekend and it held off for the game and yard fest ..
 



Local news is saying we will get heavy rain with chances of tornados. I don't understand why they didn't move it to Friday night. They did say it was going to be bad weather last weekend and it wasn't so we shall see. I do hope they catch it in Tuscaloosa though. I hate BAMA especially with them cheering for that evil dude in DC to be there......
I don't know why the dumb azzes didn't change it the other day and play it tonight. Just azz backwards. Now it's at Noon. Guess I will not probably make it

 
Back
Top