Swac Championship Game

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Is the game being simulcasted on the net anywhere?

Also you can put any updates for those of us that want to keep up with the game.

62 yard TD pass for ASU. Pass was deflected into the arms of the ASU receiver. Hellava Play

ASU 7
GSU 0

1st qtr 14:12

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL!!!!

Grambling will not be able to stop Kennedy. I bet as soon as Bama State get the ball back they will score again. Grambling can't move the ball against Bama State well.

LOL!!!!

Grambling had to settle for a field goal. They couldn't get the ball in the endzone. Bama State is gonna kick GRAMS ARSE!!!!!

Glad to see the Swac doing something to get live info out to the masses......maybe something like this(with some tweaking) can be put forth for all the Swac's games next year.

This is cool... I'd prefer it on TV. Next, I'd prefer an internet broadcast. This ranks either 3rd of 4th with the live updates from SWACPagers. It is hard to follow the game with this and chat on the board at the same time. So, we lose the greatness of interacting during the game. But, the information provided is more accurate and balanced (no homerish in the updates :-D ).

Way to go SWAC!!! This was a good move. Hope you expand this to the SWAC season, especially for non-internet broadcast next year.

PEACE!!!

Kennedy is handling his bizness! We're gonna have to put a stop to this...Good job of keeping them out of the endzone.

Time for the GSU offense to click!

Al State 10

GSU 7

MikeBigg....LOL!!!!

Stop trying to give Gram some points. They haven't score a TD! It's still 10-3 Bama State.

:emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ROTF!!!!!

BJ Tiger just got a 51 yard reception....LOL!!!!! Ball on the seven!!!!

Re: ROTF!!!!!

Originally posted by Mike
BJ Tiger just got a 51 yard reception....LOL!!!!! Ball on the seven!!!!

LMAO @ Mike still using signature showing AAMU as 2000 runner-ups!

LMAO 2!!!!

At MikeBigg thinking that his team will beat Bama State! Bama State Score AGAIN!!!!!! 17-3 Bama State!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Gram has given up leads and be fortunate to come back all year. They are digging a big hole for themselves against the Offensive Player of the Year.

PEACE!!!

I tried to told ya MikeBigg

Grambling lost this game after the first play of the game. They will not make it back. They will not win! Sorry, but that's just the way I'm seeing it right now.

Hymes is looking like Garbage!

BTW, FAMU is getting they asses handed to them!

Back