SWAC Basketball PVdogteam hates you

#3 got into Waters head the other night. Overall guard play hasn't been good the last few games.

How did he get in his head? I did not see any trash talking.

I just realized how much trash talking goes on in the girls' games.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
How did he get in his head? I did not see any trash talking.

I just realized how much trash talking goes on in the girls' games.
It was going on through the during the game. Not obvious but it was there. An example would be when Waters had two free throws to shoot towards the end. He missed the first one, Gibbs says something to him, and Waters misses again.

It was going on through the during the game. Not obvious but it was there. An example would be when Waters had two free throws to shoot towards the end. He missed the first one, Gibbs says something to him, and Waters misses again.

Where were you sitting?

As I said in the other thread, it could be TSU and PV in the title game again depending on the draws. Then again, Valley (or Alcorn) ain't gonna just lay down and give TSU the title lol

As I said in the other thread, it could be TSU and PV in the title game again depending on the draws. Then again, Valley (or Alcorn) ain't gonna just lay down and give TSU the title lol

You know records go out the window at the tournament, I have no idea what may happen this year

I would hope no team would lay down in the tournament. The stronger all of our teams are the stronger the conference is as a whole.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I would hope no team would lay down in the tournament. The stronger all of our teams are the stronger the conference is as a whole.

We actually match up with TSU better than Alabama State and it has shown in both games despite yall getting wins in them. Even with the changes to the team (loss of players), I expect another competitive game if we do finish in the 8 spot (depends on what Alcorn does). We were able to get used to this new lineup against Grambling after that terrible showing against JSU

We can't make free throws to save our lives. We have all the talent but they struggle at the free throw line.

Back