SWAC Baseball Tourney 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yes everything collapsed in the 4th inning. Turner walked 9 peeps in that inning, the next pitcher walked 9 peeps and it just got worse. I don't know what the hell happened to Turner because dude was on it last year in the tournament.

Damn that sounds like little league.

Yes everything collapsed in the 4th inning. Turner walked 9 peeps in that inning, the next pitcher walked 9 peeps and it just got worse. I don't know what the hell happened to Turner because dude was on it last year in the tournament.

Hey......y'all still grambling. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This has to be the very first game tracker ever. We cant leave runners on bases. Broussard is on 1st base so expect a bad call and either team coach arguing with him happens every JSU vs SU game

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Foster has had success against us every year I can see him starting him honestly I think he was the one we didnt wanna see most

Foster has had success against us every year I can see him starting him honestly I think he was the one we didnt wanna see most

Foster really had struggled the majority of the season until he face yall in Jackson, but he is better starting than relieving and that was his first start. Everyone knows that but with SU's staff it was tough for him to get the start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back