Supplement advice

Kendrick

Administrator
Staff member
You know those people who say they want to lose X amount of weight by a certain time for whatever reason? I'm that guy except I want to gain X amount of weight by a certain time. In fact, I'm trying to gain 15-20 pounds by the middle of next month if that is possible.

I pretty much know what to eat, how much to eat and what exercises to do to achieve that lofty goal.

I just need to know what are best meal replacements (because it is going to be pretty tough to eat six meals day. I can cook, but after a while it gets tiresome) and multivitamins to take that will get the best results.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ken 20lbs of mass in a month, 4lbs - 5lbs a week? It's hard enough to lose that much weight let alone pack it on.
To lose it is extreme dieting and exercising (think Biggest Loser), but to pack it on that quick. That doesn't sound healthy, so be careful.
Can't help you in that regards and what ever you decide to take, do some research, don't just take some bodybuilders advice.
Some supplements are good, some are bad, but too much of any of them are really bad.

I recommend adding a heavy protein powder to your diet. Do one at breakfast and dinner and keep your regular food intake going.

I recommend adding a heavy protein powder to your diet. Do one at breakfast and dinner and keep your regular food intake going.

I've been drinking a lot of protein shakes as well as Muscle Milk after and between meals. Gosh, eating as much as I do is a lot of work. My God how do bodybuilders and professional athletes do it? Crap, I should ask my cousin about this. She is a bodybuilder working the Jackson circuit.

Bodybuilding.com has some great advice on there. It really depends on your current state (meals, metabolism, current supplements, etc).

If you join, Add me - LSpencer80

Back