Suggestions...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
On what to do with an old car that has mechanical problems? Is there anyone that will buy it for scraps or parts or other?

On what to do with an old car that has mechanical problems? Is there anyone that will buy it for scraps or parts or other?

The Junk yard will come pick it up and pay you for it. Call around to see who offers the best price.

I would suggest that you DONATE the car to charity and then write it off on your taxes. All you have to do is buy a local newspaper and see what that car is selling for and that is the price you tell the IRS the car is worth. Most of the charity places will come pick it up, you just sign the car over to them.

I donated a car to Dallas Can Academy about 4 years ago.

I say put it on blocks in the front yard and let the grass grow around it. :D :lol:

Nah but seriously, is this car your main mode of transportation? If so, I'd probably weigh the costs of repairs vs. the costs of monthly car payments. If they're recurring problems or things that you don't want to fix at all then yeah might be time to upgrade to the '08 Altima Coupe. That thing is nice!!!

Check KBB.org for blue book value of the car and donate it or sell it a junk yard.

Thanks guys. It's an old car that I'm tired of looking at in the yard. People have been stopping by and ask if they can buy it. I want to get as much for it as I can.

Back