SU vs TSU Baseball weekend

I can see why though...he plays outfield and that's a position alot of teams don't recruit for in the beginning....I don't know what he did in high school but I can't see why a team like Grambling wouldn't look him at the least...

the band fan said:
I can see why though...he plays outfield and that's a position alot of teams don't recruit for in the beginning....I don't know what he did in high school but I can't see why a team like Grambling wouldn't look him at the least...
Donald played short stop & pitch at Southern Lab....Thats why....But was a .485 hitter and ERA of 3.44

OnlySU wasn't part of the reason D. Green went to Wallace community college was because of SU. The juco he went to didn't play him in the outfield I know he pitched his freshmen year at Wallace. D Green is a heckuva ball player and one of the best athletes I've seen, he is also the best football receiver on TSU's campus. SU already had Mario Spann on da the yard remember when we (The Raiders) had both of them in outfield at the same time.:nod:

bigtyme2 said:
OnlySU wasn't part of the reason D. Green went to Wallace community college was because of SU. The juco he went to didn't play him in the outfield I know he pitched his freshmen year at Wallace. D Green is a heckuva ball player and one of the best athletes I've seen, he is also the best football receiver on TSU's campus. SU already had Mario Spann on da the yard remember when we (The Raiders) had both of them in outfield at the same time.:nod:
SU had nothing to do with Donald going their...And he only pitched 1 and 1/3 innings at the JUCO...Yes i remember them with the Raiders...M.Spann,Darren Clark & D.Green all played for me at one time in there life...

Back