SU VS JSU Halftime 2014

I'm shocked that you'd compare this wild man with the great Doc Greggs. Greggs had the astuteness to get his point across without you even knowing he was embarassing you.
Haymer on the other hand THINKS he's embarassing his opponent, but is unknowingly embarassing himself and his school.

Thanks for confirming that you have no clue. :emlaugh:

su being loud once again doesn't equate to knocking off anybody.

LOUD??? Dude jsu was Louder and unbalanced...It reminded me of a few years ago when bama st. bulked up and everybody was ready for that battle because of how loud they were...Problem was ..they had no balance nor did they have articulation... They were just blowing what was on the sheet....and they got Waxed that year....go back and look at swac history most bands have adapted to playing with power except UAPB,and maybe AAMU...SU has always played powerful...we mastered our craft....you have never seen us change ..only numbers...Another thing is our book and song selection...Its kinda like being a DJ....cant no anybody just get on the tables and rock the crowd for a few hours
You have to have a ear for it...and our present and past directors have had a great ear for know what to play and when to play it...especially in battles..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm shocked that you'd compare this wild man with the great Doc Greggs. Greggs had the astuteness to get his point across without you even knowing he was embarrassing you.
Haymer on the other hand THINKS he's embarrassing his opponent, but is unknowingly embarrassing himself and his school.

Doc Greggs was very cordial, a disciplinarian and well respected! Greggs knew when to draw the line on stupidity, that fool they have now is stuck on STUPID! lol

LOUD??? Dude jsu was Louder and unbalanced...It reminded me of a few years ago when bama st. bulked up and everybody was ready for that battle because of how loud they were...Problem was ..they had no balance nor did they have articulation... They were just blowing what was on the sheet....and they got Waxed that year....go back and look at swac history most bands have adapted to playing with power except UAPB,and maybe AAMU...SU has always played powerful...we mastered our craft....you have never seen us change ..only numbers...Another thing is our book and song selection...Its kinda like being a DJ....cant no anybody just get on the tables and rock the crowd for a few hours
You have to have a ear for it...and our present and past directors have had a great ear for know what to play and when to play it...especially in battles..

Dude jsu was Louder and balanced! I fixed it for you!

Dude jsu was Louder and balanced! I fixed it for you!

lol ok dude.....whole notes wont win you many battles.....get's boring after a while ....notice you guys are wayyyyyyyy up here on whole notes....but the volume drops wayyyyyyyyyy down here on runs

And I love them. If you don't like them, up your game and shat his azz up in the stands and on the field. Like I said, Heymer is a shat talker like me.

:clap: Right....if i feel i'm the best you are going to know about it......You want me to shut up? .......Shut me up

And I love them. If you don't like them, up your game and shat his azz up in the stands and on the field. Like I said, Heymer is a shat talker like me.

Doc Greggs was a shat talker. That's how Jukes got that swagger. These cats are caught up in feelings because Haymer is agressive and not worried about being someone friend. Doc was like that in his young days as well. Him and former TxSU band director Ben Butler had all kinds of stories of how it was in them 70s and I experienced it as a Juke in the 80s. We came to game late on purpose on the road sometimes. Making grand entrances. Now cats mad. Actually Haymer had good reason to be mad after they screwed up the Jukebox accommodations for Friday.

SU Band member forgets where he was during drill, runs dumb azz back when he realizes where he was: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10201919024376065&set=vb.1797881278&type=2&theater :lol:

Yep. There were a couple misteps on the drill. But that happens when you increase the numbers on the field. Still was not enough to deter the outcome. I can't believe most of you are really trying to put the Juke down for the weekend. Feelings must be hurt for real. Never seen it like this before and I will admit I have seen crickets at halftime for both band recently at this game. Especially in Jackson.

Doc Greggs was very cordial, a disciplinarian and well respected! Greggs knew when to draw the line on stupidity, that fool they have now is stuck on STUPID! lol

How do you know what Doc was? Did you see him in the 70s and 80s? Or did you see Doc in the 90s and 2000s when he was already an ICON and was like nobody is better than me. Doc was a good man. Loved that dude. Second father to me. But if you think Doc was never cut throat to his opponent. Did you never hear the chants the Jukebox would say to other bands when we ran folks out the stands? If Haymer did that, yall would be saying he is a mad man. Doc would have us say "Hey (whatever school)! Keep walking chicken with your ARSE picked clean"

Where do you think we got turning our backs to other bands? Man yall are tripping. The problem is Haymer is young and yall have not seen a young band director inherit a band like SU. Did any of you ever hear the female announcer the Ocean had back in the day? She would straight tear you up at halftime. Man yall done gone soft. Ain't like Haymer had the band rolling on the ground. Shouting obscenities to the Boom. He is just in your face with the Juke. Just like the black man was way back in the day. Doc had just gotten tired of killing bands in his latter years and did not give a fugg about battling. Hell I can remember us purposely marching in on the road late just so folks would know the Jukebox had arrived. Doc would have us sitting on the bus until he was ready to make his grand appearance. And if you dared blow on him while he came in. Payback was going to be a beyotch. But all this wild man isht is over the top. The band members are tame now compared to the old days. These kids are not wild or causing problems. Actually Haymer is more of a band disciplinarian than Jackson was. And I know yall saw Jackson beat his chest and point at the other band when he was over SU. But now Haymer gets criticized? Were was the criticism then?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm shocked that you'd compare this wild man with the great Doc Greggs. Greggs had the astuteness to get his point across without you even knowing he was embarassing you.
Haymer on the other hand THINKS he's embarassing his opponent, but is unknowingly embarassing himself and his school.

Yall didn't know Doc. Enough said. I marched in the Juke and Haymer is a Doc disciple. Yall don't understand. Doc even knew Haymer was SU's future. The problem is you didn't pay attention to the younger Doc Greggs. We were absolute cutthroat when I marched. Doc didn't give a fugg about your band and he went out his way to show you back in the day. And if he didn't like your band director. Oh well.

I done told folks on this board. SU ain't like the rest of you. The cult that is the Juke was created by the late great Doc. Haymer reminds me of the Doc I marched under.

How do you know what Doc was? Did you see him in the 70s and 80s? Or did you see Doc in the 90s and 2000s when he was already an ICON and was like nobody is better than me. Doc was a good man. Loved that dude. Second father to me. But if you think Doc was never cut throat to his opponent. Did you never hear the chants the Jukebox would say to other bands when we ran folks out the stands? If Haymer did that, yall would be saying he is a mad man. Doc would have us say "Hey (whatever school)! Keep walking chicken with your ARSE picked clean"

Where do you think we got turning our backs to other bands? Man yall are tripping. The problem is Haymer is young and yall have not seen a young band director inherit a band like SU. Did any of you ever hear the female announcer the Ocean had back in the day? She would straight tear you up at halftime. Man yall done gone soft. Ain't like Haymer had the band rolling on the ground. Shouting obscenities to the Boom. He is just in your face with the Juke. Just like the black man was way back in the day. Doc had just gotten tired of killing bands in his latter years and did not give a fugg about battling. Hell I can remember us purposely marching in on the road late just so folks would know the Jukebox had arrived. Doc would have us sitting on the bus until he was ready to make his grand appearance. And if you dared blow on him while he came in. Payback was going to be a beyotch. But all this wild man isht is over the top. The band members are tame now compared to the old days. These kids are not wild or causing problems. Actually Haymer is more of a band disciplinarian than Jackson was. And I know yall saw Jackson beat his chest and point at the other band when he was over SU. But now Haymer gets criticized? Were was the criticism then?

That's the hilarious thing about it. They really don't know anything about Doc if they believe he didn't go for the jugular. :emlaugh:

Folks are just mad because they didn't believe that Haymer would be this great. They thought he wasn't ready. All of us knew though. :lol:

That's the hilarious thing about it. They really don't know anything about Doc if they believe he didn't go for the jugular. :emlaugh:

Folks are just mad because they didn't believe that Haymer would be this great. They thought he wasn't ready. All of us knew though. :lol:

Yeah they are wishing dude to fail and calling him wild and everything. I am like what did the man do? I sat with him during the 5th QTR and dude was telling me and my LB about what's next. Dude is about the business of how he can get the Juke more money and even more exposure. He has a plan and vision. I see why he has secured them sponorships from Yamaha and Citgo. While everyone is harping on the JSWho (the reason their feelings are hurt). They totally overlooked how the Juke did the Breast Cancer awareness thing. Even had the tubas and drummer wearing pink Nike gloves. The WOMEN in the audience appreciated that kind of gesture. That's classy. See that's when them other folks will see a snapshot of the show with that kind of thing and say we need SU Band at our next deal. That's some Doc like isht there.

Yeah they are wishing dude to fail and calling him wild and everything. I am like what did the man do? I sat with him during the 5th QTR and dude was telling me and my LB about what's next. Dude is about the business of how he can get the Juke more money and even more exposure. He has a plan and vision. I see why he has secured them sponorships from Yamaha and Citgo. While everyone is harping on the JSWho (the reason their feelings are hurt). They totally overlooked how the Juke did the Breast Cancer awareness thing. Even had the tubas and drummer wearing pink Nike gloves. The WOMEN in the audience appreciated that kind of gesture. That's classy. See that's when them other folks will see a snapshot of the show with that kind of thing and say we need SU Band at our next deal. That's some Doc like isht there.

They did the Breast Cancer Awareness show at the Saints game on Sunday Night too and got some tv time. They think they're mad now it only gonna get better :lol:

Yall didn't know Doc. Enough said. I marched in the Juke and Haymer is a Doc disciple. Yall don't understand. Doc even knew Haymer was SU's future. The problem is you didn't pay attention to the younger Doc Greggs. We were absolute cutthroat when I marched. Doc didn't give a fugg about your band and he went out his way to show you back in the day. And if he didn't like your band director. Oh well.

I done told folks on this board. SU ain't like the rest of you. The cult that is the Juke was created by the late great Doc. Haymer reminds me of the Doc I marched under.

So as you're claiming, Doc was more ghetto than I gave him credit for? Thanks for the update and correction.
I thought Haymer had the number one patent for that but I guess I was wrong. Again, thanks.:tup:

Dude, su's band didn't think of no pink thing. Other folks had the same kind of breast cancer gestures. LOL!!

Dude, su's band didn't think of no pink thing. Other folks had the same kind of breast cancer gestures. LOL!!

Tell him about it JayRob, the color pink wasn't invented this past Saturday!

We knew Haymer was ready to act a fool, remember the video from 2010, yeah we knew, we knew too? :lol:

Last edited:
Someone got their feelings hurt this weekend, huh? Oh well!

:lmao:

Yep. They act like the man gave them the finger or something. Hell they don't know that he had to deal with the crazy hotel situation on Friday night that the JSU people screwed up. They were in charge of that piece.

Last edited:
Back