SU VS JSU Halftime 2014

THAMES

Boombox Classic 2014 ... You Decide.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wPOZgMs1OMU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Qiz6M5xj9_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JSU marching into stadium and Zero Quarter!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mBZ0lMFQzeo?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
boom.gif

Jsu folks need to get on their band director or replace him. I can't believe they came to the BoomBox Classic with that weak show. There has to be a law against that somewhere in the books. :smh: :lol: :emlaugh:

JSU marching into stadium and Zero Quarter!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mBZ0lMFQzeo?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man this was brutal. I was in the horseshoe talking all sorts of noise. One fan on Facebook said we used diversionary tactics to get in. Wtf??

14aietw.jpg

Last edited:
The BOOM simply is not coming into a stadium early. Taylor does not believe in that. He likes the crowd there when the band arrives and he ain't concerned about getting "blown on".

Look at the grin on SU's band director's face....he knew exactly what was going on...LOL

Boombox Classic 2014 ... You Decide.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wPOZgMs1OMU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Qiz6M5xj9_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Both was the same shat you see every week and every year. Nothing different. Both were average shows to me so I don't see where all the "you got waxed" is coming from on either side. :noidea:

The Boom didn't do anything people don't see week after week.
The Jukebox didn't do anything different than they do each time they play JSU except make the score at halftime. We all know why the score has not been made at the halftime of a JSU game in ages so don't even start. Ain't about the game. Just a comment on what was done in each show.

Like I say............ Nothing special about either so calm down people. :lol:

Under this Haymer dude, the Jukes have lost what little class they had under Jackson.

Why? Because we told jsu to go home with like 7 mins left in the game? Or was it because we spelled "Js-who?"

Or was it how we CRANKED on yall like we did in 97? :noidea:

:snicker:

Look at the grin on SU's band director's face....he knew exactly what was going on...LOL
Under this Haymer dude, the Jukes have lost what little class they had under Jackson.

I love this Haymer guy. He reminds me so much of myself. Talking shat and taking names. Muck what folks say. Haymer would have marched around JSU's campus and to their band hall talking shat. It's in his blood. I would have loved to play for this guy.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I love this Haymer guy. He reminds me so much of myself. Talking shat and taking names. Muck what folks say. Haymer would have marched around JSU's campus and to their band hall talking shat. It's in his blood. I would have loved to play for this guy.

Young and dumb but you'll learn though.

Why? Because we told jsu to go home with like 7 mins left in the game? Or was it because we spelled "Js-who?"

None of that stuff mattered. Your whole band is wild and undisciplined just like your band director. That's gone catch up with the Jukes sooner or later. Just wait and see.

None of that stuff mattered. Your whole band is wild and undisciplined just like your band director. That's gone catch up with the Jukes sooner or later. Just wait and see.

I know some folks that would disagree with your opinion.

So what, the Boom CRANKED on ya'll every year as ya'll marched in Memorial from 1999 to 2010! 2014, it was just time for ya'll to get your CRANK on! lol

I know some folks that would disagree with your opinion.

I don't! Never mind, Haymer is going to hang himself with his antics. What so sad about it, those fools worship Haymer like he's Jim Jones!

Last edited:
He is more like Doc. Jackson was too nice. We were ruthless in the 80s. No Mercy.

I've been saying the same thing....They can't get people to believe JSU knocked the Mighty SU off due to too much footage online...so they make up other excuses and try to down play everything

Did Doc hang himself? Man y'all are a trip.

I'm shocked that you'd compare this wild man with the great Doc Greggs. Greggs had the astuteness to get his point across without you even knowing he was embarassing you.
Haymer on the other hand THINKS he's embarassing his opponent, but is unknowingly embarassing himself and his school.

I've been saying the same thing....They can't get people to believe JSU knocked the Mighty SU off due to too much footage online...so they make up other excuses and try to down play everything

su being loud once again doesn't equate to knocking off anybody.

Back