SU, once again you show why you are the gutter of the SWAC!

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
And these are current band members saying this.

Damn thats sad...oh well we are goin back to da championship of the swac 2001...(A Repeat for G.S.U...no doubt!!!)

Sad

This is an all-time low. SOG has result to linking band thread on the smack board. Has to be a first. This the best he can do. The I-con of accounting 101.

Re: Sad

Originally posted by BgJag
This is an all-time low. SOG has result to linking band thread on the smack board. Has to be a first. This the best he can do. The I-con of accounting 101.

BG,

Which is worse? The fact that I linked it to the band board, or the fact that it was said by one of your own?

the person that made the bad comment didn't even march when that incident happen..So your point is INVALID....
Now I marched when that happen, and I speak on behalf of the band that year....We are sorry that incident happened...And we wouldn't want it to happen again. So use that statement, that came from someone that was apart of that GAME!!!!

You just worry about GREATMESS lossing another to SUperior....come on say it with me 9 times:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

What point is invalid? Why are you trying to make excuses for this? I was through with it, now you are just making it worser.

Gram, y'all must have a good sewing program up there because you fakers are always Reaching for a Thread! :rolleyes:

The guy who started the whole thing, who was not in the band a the time, only asked a question. He seemed to be genuine about his question, but everybody else had to take it as a joke. See, I'm willing to bet that Prairie View is done with it, and I know Southern is, BUT it's the rest of you that won't let it die. Damn, SU and PVU band members know it was wrong. They have moved on, why can't the rest of you?

Of course, in Gram Logic 101, they teach you to bring up anything to fight back with, especially when you are going down more than girls in an Atlanta strip club, Grumbling. So, this time, you chose to find something on the band fight. It's damn shame y'all can't fight the war that is in front of you instead of always looking back, but then again, with Gram's "tradition", I guess that's all you can do because your near future ain't pretty.

Oh, yall quit yo freakin' whining....He may have been sincere in his question.

I bet if this was an SU student, you mofos woulda still been laughin'.

Now, this is S_ _!!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
Gram, y'all must have a good sewing program up there because you fakers are always Reaching for a Thread! :rolleyes:

The guy who started the whole thing, who was not in the band a the time, only asked a question. He seemed to be genuine about his question, but everybody else had to take it as a joke. See, I'm willing to bet that Prairie View is done with it, and I know Southern is, BUT it's the rest of you that won't let it die. Damn, SU and PVU band members know it was wrong. They have moved on, why can't the rest of you?

Of course, in Gram Logic 101, they teach you to bring up anything to fight back with, especially when you are going down more than girls in an Atlanta strip club, Grumbling. So, this time, you chose to find something on the band fight. It's damn shame y'all can't fight the war that is in front of you instead of always looking back, but then again, with Gram's "tradition", I guess that's all you can do because your near future ain't pretty.

Please don't come to me crying about this. Keep in mind that this is the smack board, and I don't have any pity for you. I don't give a rats azz if the person who started the thread wasn't in the band at the time of the fight, but he is in the band now (Which is what I said in the above thread). What makes it worse is that there was had another SU band member to ask about the condition of the trumpet instead. Now that is sick! Joke or not! So don't come to me crying about bringing up the fight, because I didn't. Your fellow Jag did! I simply brought it here to the smack board because (1) it is fair game and (2) to further exemplify the sorriness of SUcks and what it stands for.

I know you are ashamed for the mess you created in Beaumont that night (at least I hope you are), and you should be. But you see, SU and its band of "Trumbone Thungs-n-Harmony" has only its self to blame for this - not me! You made your bed and now you've got to sleep in it.

In life, we all have to live with black eyes from the past (pun intended), and its OK. The same goes with the things that are mentioned on this board. You don't see Cartel members b****in about you all bringing up 8 in a row, or Scotty dropping the chalupa, or Doug going for two. We have to live with it. Its will forever be apart of Grambling history.

You on the other hand have to live with the band beating the **** out of women and comparing them to brown paper bags. See, there is no difference. :rolleyes:

What's Sickening Is....

Your head coach impregnates coeds on your campus. Give him a cigar! :rolleyes:

<h4>Defender of the Gold and Blue</h4>

Re: What's Sickening Is....

Originally posted by LaCumba
Your head coach impregnates coeds on your campus. Give him a cigar! :rolleyes:

<h4>Defender of the Gold and Blue</h4>

<H4>Its LaCumba in this Mug!!!!!! What up baby!!!</h4>

Originally posted by LaCumba
You know the NATION will only let YOU PEOPLE go so far.:D

<h3>Defender of the Gold and Blue</h3>

Well let me chill out, cause I don't want to deal with LaCumba....uh uh nooooooooooooo way. I am really sced nah!!!

you haven't seen nothing yet.....

been busy all day, but will be typing away this weekend. sog I'll holla at you this weekend after D and I talk.

Now back to the smacking.............and eddie cried!

You know you ain't scared man. Scared is what i was, when i stumbled onto the HorseWhispers' training camp last year about this time. Now that scared the hell out of me.:emlaugh:

<h3>Defender of the Gold and Blue</h3>

Re: you haven't seen nothing yet.....

Originally posted by BgJag
been busy all day, but will be typing away this weekend. sog I'll holla at you this weekend after D and I talk.

Cool

Back