su LOGIC 101

#We are the real SWAC champs for 2000. We beat both teams that played in the game.
#The Bayou Classic is counts more than a SC win.
#It's an odd year...you know what that means.
#We were the best team at the end of the season.
#We have fired coaches that didn't win the Bayou Classic.
# We had a down year.
# Hayes is better than jerry rice.
# Levy is better than McNair.
#Those PV girls shouldn't have gotten in our way
#We don't lose on the bluff
#we were 6-5....at least we beat Grambling.
#everybody scuurrd of su.
#so you want to be a dancin doll...it's paper bag time again!!!
#we we absent from the swac football championship for years....but nobody noticed.
#the dome is our second home

# nobody ever told us that a trumpet wasn't a weapon
# our port-o-potties are state of the art
# at SU we don't love them h**s
# if want to be an All-American at su, you must have an arrest record (see Hayes).

Much of what you said is more the truth then logic. These things you said are the truth:

• " We beat both teams that played in the game." True... we beat GSU and AAMU
  • "The Bayou Classic is counts more than a SC win." True...just ask the GSU fans on their knees praying.
  • "It's an odd year ... know what that means. True. You know that 2001 is an odd year, and you know what it means.
  • We were the best team at the end of the season. True...and everyone knows it.
  • "We have fired coaches that didn't win the Bayou Classic." True...no doubt about it
  • "We had a down year.? True
  • "everybody scuurrd of su." True...when was last time JSU won in Jackson against SU?
  • " the dome is our second home." True...but we may change it because the way we kicking JSU butt in MS Veterans Memorial Stadium.

Here are the things you said that is false:

• "Hayes is better than jerry rice. False...but he may be better then any receiver since Jerry Rice, and certainly the best the last 4 years.
  • "Levy is better than McNair.? False... The Nation doesn't go around comparing people to other people, or t.v. Super heroes, like the Mafia in TC Vick, and Kent to Superman.

Originally posted by PAPAJAG
"Hayes is better than jerry rice. False...but he may be better then any receiver since Jerry Rice, and certainly the best the last 4 years.

PapaJag,

You have just proven the purpose of this thread. Only su logic would permit someone to say something as crazy as this. Do you really think that Hayes is a better WR than Sylvester Morris? Do you really think this? I know that Hayes is going to be the first WR drafted from SU in the last 50 years, but GOTT DAYUM man!!!!

Of course I am biased, but Hayes isn't even better than Scotty the Great!

SMH @ su logic!!!! _ _ _ indeed! :(

Yes, Michael Hayes is better then Anderson or Morris. Is there any doubts in anyone mind after watching Hayes the last two years? Neither Morris nor Anderson has ever had great games against Jags. I can only go on what I've seen and Hayes has always had better games in head to head competition.

[B[*]"Hayes is better than jerry rice. False...but he may be better then any receiver since Jerry Rice, and certainly the best the last 4 years.

[/B]

Im sure Sylvester is turning over in his wheel chair right now.

gSU Logic 101...(Prof. Duh Wilyums)

#We can still post crap like this thread, despite losing to SUperior 8 straight years in a row...on national tv.
#We think people (other than Grumblnites) actually listens to, and enjoy "World Shame".
#We'll be back in B'ham in Dec. soon (yea, to cheer for your in-state buddies...SUperior).
#The band sounds better than that squeek coming from the bass drum wheel.

Erobinson.jpg

"I can't stop cry'n!"
<font size=-2>

#We are the real SWAC champs for 2000. We beat both teams that played in the game.-BUT YOU LOST MOST OF THE REST
#The Bayou Classic is counts more than a SC win.-I FEEL YOU ON THIS ONE
#It's an odd year...you know what that means.-ODD EVEN WHO CARES
#We were the best team at the end of the season.-BUT YOU'RE WEREN'T THE SWAC CHAMPIONS
#We have fired coaches that didn't win the Bayou Classic.-DOES PETEY HAS A SUPERBOWL RING?
# We had a down year.-ANOTHER ONE WON'T MATTER
# Hayes is better than jerry rice.-N-I-G-G-A PLEASE
# Levy is better than McNair.-ONE MO TIME N-I-G-G-A PLEASE.....LEVY HASN'T BROKEN DOUG'S RECORD BETTER YET AIR MCNAIR'S
#Those PV girls shouldn't have gotten in our way-PEOPLE IN HELL WANT ICE WATER
#We don't lose on the bluff-BUT YOU TRIED TO SCHEDULE A SORRY ARSE TEAM THIS YEAR
#we were 6-5....at least we beat Grambling.-STILL NOT SWAC CHAMPIONS BETTER YET NOT THE #1 HBCU IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL
#everybody scuurrd of su.-HOW LONG WILL THIS GO ON
#so you want to be a dancin doll...it's paper bag time again!!!-THEY ALL TROAT MOUTHS
#we we absent from the swac football championship for years....but nobody noticed.-WHAT IS THIS WE WE TIHS
#the dome is our second home-THAT CONCRETE JUNGLE YOU CALL A STADIUM IN SCOTTLANDVILLE IS YOUR FIRST?

Yes, Michael Hayes is better then Anderson or Morris. Is there any doubts in anyone mind after watching Hayes the last two years? Neither Morris nor Anderson has ever had great games against Jags. I can only go on what I've seen and Hayes has always had better games in head to head competition.

PapaJag,

What do you consider to ne a "great" game?

We are the real SWAC champs for 2000. We beat both teams that played in the game.-BUT YOU LOST MOST OF THE REST

Who said anything about being SWAC Champs? We continually say that "we beat both in the SWAC CG". That don't make us SWAC Champs. That makes the second SCG boring, like it was.

#It's an odd year...you know what that means.-ODD EVEN WHO CARES
You will soon enough.

#We were the best team at the end of the season.-BUT YOU'RE WEREN'T THE SWAC CHAMPIONS
Apparently, he likes to repeat things people know. Gram Logic I guess. However, did he deny that SU was the best team at the time?

We have fired coaches that didn't win the Bayou Classic.-DOES PETEY HAS A SUPERBOWL RING?
WTF does Doug's ring have to do with firing coaches after the BC? More Gram Logic.

# We had a down year.-ANOTHER ONE WON'T MATTER
Maybe in Grambling it wouldn't. Maybe this is what he thinks. Do you teach Gram Logic?

# Hayes is better than jerry rice.-N-I-G-G-A PLEASE
A Southern fan would NOT say this. WE remember what Jerry did to us, even though he lost some. Only a Gramblingnite would try to pin idiotic ish like this on SU.

# Levy is better than McNair.-ONE MO TIME N-I-G-G-A PLEASE.....LEVY HASN'T BROKEN DOUG'S RECORD BETTER YET AIR MCNAIR'S
Now I know this is Gram Logic. A SouthernFan saying Levy is better than McNair? HUH? WE sat through four years of that SOB running and airmailing bombs over us even though we took two away from him. Only a Black Tiger would even think some dumb ish like this. Levy is good, bu no one playing quarterback today, not Superman, not Showtime, not even Kennedy is even close to McNair.

#Those PV girls shouldn't have gotten in our way-PEOPLE IN HELL WANT ICE WATER
Gram: None of this other stuff will wash. Lets get them with the OLD favorite. Grew up and move on. You still hanging on Beaumont, but then again, the last decade of the BC would let you slip off SU nuttz.

#everybody scuurrd of su.-HOW LONG WILL THIS GO ON
Obviously, you are to devote an entire thread to us. I suppose it would go on as long as you allow it to. We don't care if you are scared or not. Whooping azz feels the same way whether your opponent is frightened or not.

so you want to be a dancin doll...it's paper bag time again!!!-THEY ALL TROAT MOUTHS
Okay, should I go into my speel on the Orchesis or not? The fact that you brought this up in a football thread shows that you are noticing them and not to protect your face like many do when the Orchesis is across the field.

we we absent from the swac football championship for years....but nobody noticed.-WHAT IS THIS WE WE TIHS
Ask your boy from La. Normal. He wrote it with all that Grambling education of his! Gram Logic or Gram English 101? Which would you take?

#the dome is our second home-THAT CONCRETE JUNGLE YOU CALL A STADIUM IN SCOTTLANDVILLE IS YOUR FIRST
Do you call that thing in the ground yours? How are you gonna look down on our stadium, granted it is not the best, when all anybody can do is LOOK DOWN at yours and hope they don't need a life jacket when the flood starts!

Gram Logic 101:
Go back and smack on anything - this includes 1920 games, old band problems, dancing dolls and when Eddie could run with his players instead of crying about them.

Say anything and say they said it - McNair, Rice. SU said that there was cheese on the moon. Gramblingnites, you have to believe it because I heard that SU said it.

When left without a good direction for smack, go off the chart and try to confuse them - Dancing Dolls, uhhhh, who cares? Orchesis, we know no one cares.

I'm through with another one!
TSU - check
Gram - check

When a receiver makes plays regardless of the way he is defended. His stats are above average for that game. His performance on the field is the major factor in his team winning the game. He does nothing to lose the game, like Scotty dropping a sure TD in 1999 Bayou Classic.

When a receiver makes plays regardless of the way he is defended. His stats are above average for that game. His performance on the field is the major factor in his team winning the game. He does nothing to lose the game, like Scotty dropping a sure TD in 1999 Bayou Classic.

OK, based on this (su) logic, did Scotty lose the game for Gram in 98 after catching two bombs for TDs on your arses in the BC?. Did Scotty lose the BC last year after catching over a 100 yards in receptions? Was "Cat" Morris the reason JSU lost the 1st SCG after catching dayum near 200 yards in receptions?

Your logic makes no sense. And for you to make crazy statemetns that "Jailbird" Hayes is the best WR to come out of the SWAC since Jerry Rice is pure comedy!

Scotty did lose the game for Grambling in 1999 when he dropped the BIG CHALUPA. Last I heard was that a TD was still worth 6-points and we did win the game 37 to 31.

YOU DO THE MATH!

I KNOW IT HURTS! Don't it?

That fact reminds Hayes out performed Anderson and Morris in head to head match ups. I can see where JSU might argue this fact but Scotty don't even belong in the same sentence with Hayes. If you go back and look at 1998 Bayou Classic you find Scotty also dropped a TD in that game. You can call Hayes all the names you want but Scotty is no where near a good as Michael Hayes. I would not even take Scotty over Delvin Lewis.

That fact reminds Hayes out performed Anderson and Morris in head to head match ups. I can see where JSU might argue this fact but Scotty don't even belong in the same sentence with Hayes. If you go back and look at 1998 Bayou Classic you find Scotty also dropped a TD in that game. You can call Hayes all the names you want but Scotty is no where near a good as Michael Hayes. I would not even take Scotty over Delvin Lewis.

PapaJag,

Everyone has a right to an opinion, but man don't take the "hate" this far. Scotty Anderson has scored at least one touchdown in every game against SU for the last 3 BC's. I'm not sure what the catch total was, but he also had double digit totals in receptions last year.

Hayes has had two good BC's although last year's was hampered by his ejection. I don't mind giving credit, but obviously you do.
If you look at productivity, Levi Washington has been the most productive receiver in the Bayou Classic each of the last two years. The first year, everyone of the jaguars said he sneaked up on yall. Then last year he had double digit catches again.

As for Delvin Lewis, it good you have confidence in him because obviously Pete doesn't. He throws about 2 passes his way each game.

Originally posted by JAGWAR
Scotty did lose the game for Grambling in 1999 when he dropped the BIG CHALUPA. Last I heard was that a TD was still worth 6-points and we did win the game 37 to 31.

YOU DO THE MATH!

I KNOW IT HURTS! Don't it?

Read my post again. Did I mention 99?

R.I.F.

That fact reminds Hayes out performed Anderson and Morris in head to head match ups.

Is that what this is based on? Head to head match ups? If thats the case Levi Washington is better than Hayes. After all he was the offensive player of the game last year in the BC.

Remember, this is based on your logic.

I did read your post. My comments were collaborating an earlier PAPPAJAG post.

Beside that, were any of my comments untrue?

Originally posted by JAGWAR
I did read your post. My comments were collaborating an earlier PAPPAJAG post.

Beside that, were any of my comments untrue?

Man, please stop. You are making yourself look foolish. You misread my post. Just admit it! Papajag had nothing to do with it.

Here's a "REMEDIAL VERSION" of what I am saying:

Hayes has never dropped a WIDE OPEN touchdown pass, YOUR "BOY" has!!!!!

Now what is it that you don't comprehend?

:confused:

WTF???? What does this have to do with what I said? But if it makes you happy to compare Hayes to Scotty here is another one...

Scotty has never been to jail, your boy has!

Back