SU, how is that offense looking without Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ya'll beat one bad team now you think your team good... smh

I don't know who to blame for this.... Barlow or Jenkins....

JOHNSON: One blowout win means little, but two is a trend. Observations from SU's roaring start to SWAC play

• Sep 25, 2016 - 4:14 pm
Any number of factors can lead to a game getting out of hand and resulting in a blowout win, which is why it’s not wise to put too much emphasis on one game.

But two in a row? That’s a trend.

Southern looked like the same overwhelming force this week on the road against Alabama A&M that it did last week against Alabama State. If the first win didn’t cement them as a legitimate contender for a SWAC title, this one should’ve.

For the second week in a row, the Jaguars rested their starters for the entire fourth quarter. They moved the ball at will with a balanced offensive attack. They forced turnovers in bunches, and then turned them into points.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...964d-73d98313a5c3.html?sr_source=lift_amplify

Last edited:
Tulane and ULM folks said yall were sorry.
Remember JR, I'm just the messenger.:snicker:

And you are not telling the truth. Aint no way ULM said that. Did you see the game? You realize we had a chance to take the lead in the 3rd Quarter and was driving. You just say stuff to say it. Tulane didn't say that crap either. They saw those 2 TDs from Quinn that got wiped out and they also saw our WRs running behind their secondary ALL GAME. Sometimes I don't know what you watch. Even folks on here saw and said the same thing. Watch out for SU offense, they can score at will. Hell our beat writer is trying to tell you dummies the same thing. Since he white maybe you will believe him. Don't worry, when we put 50-60 points on your school in a few weeks then you will believe.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tulane and ULM folks said yall were sorry.
Remember JR, I'm just the messenger.:snicker:

I see you can't stop TTNUriding these D1 schools to prove your ill-advised point. Go home boy.

#Daft #EmptyWagon

And you are not telling the truth. Aint no way ULM said that. Did you see the game? You realize we had a chance to take the lead in the 3rd Quarter and was driving. You just say stuff to say it. Tulane didn't say that crap either. They saw those 2 TDs from Quinn that got wiped out and they also saw our WRs running behind their secondary ALL GAME. Sometimes I don't know what you watch. Even folks on here saw and said the same thing. Watch out for SU offense, they can score at will. Hell our beat writer is trying to tell you dummies the same thing. Since he white maybe you will believe him. Don't worry, when we put 50-60 points on your school in a few weeks then you will believe.
This batch really called us sorry

Chad's offense look so fugging good lmfao Coach Berry is having a field day and as far as oline Coach B will always have a stable set of wide bodies. They are often overlooked but us finally having a 1000 yard rusher says a lot. Not many teams have them snicker

Chad's offense look so fugging good lmfao Coach Berry is having a field day and as far as oline Coach B will always have a stable set of wide bodies. They are often overlooked but us finally having a 1000 yard rusher says a lot. Not many teams have them snicker

We have had thousand yard rusher before . If I recall correctly Melvin Williams and the young man from Cali were both thousand yard rusher.

BTW, it's going to take JSU at least 3 years to catch up to SU. LOL.

How it's gonna take us 3 years to catch up? Granted, JSU is on a learning curve but SU has been on a steady decline. We don't want to catch up to that.

You all excited about this year but you have started out good before and flopped...

I hope you not counting the JSU game as a W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back