SU/FAMU Official White Linen Affair

This set sounds like it might be worth checking out. Put on my fresh pressed White Linen outfit, with my white summer Kangol, Schyatted I'm already there......... :pimp:

^^ Frat...I've been talking with my cousin and his chapter bruhs from Beta Nu(FAM). They supposed to be hooking up something out there in B Ham along with the bruhs from up there. Will keep you posted.

We're leaving first thing Fri Morning so the Mrs. canhit the Malls.

:lol: man yall tryna wear me out! i'm tryna take my ass to Nashville, but all this other stuff is making me wanna divert. :lol:

Oh don't let our little event deter you from your trip to Cashville.

I still wanna see you crank dat supaman in high heels.

:D

Oh don't let our little event deter you from your trip to Cashville.

I still wanna see you crank dat supaman in high heels.

:D

:lmao:

no, i wasn't going up there until Saturday. Bham is da crib, so i can always pop in, make a cameo and be out. i was actually thinking about hitting the game for the first half, and then head up 65 after halftime. party in bham on friday, party in nashville saturday, bring it back to da A for labor day, i can dig it. ;)

:lmao:

no, i wasn't going up there until Saturday. Bham is da crib, so i can always pop in, make a cameo and be out. i was actually thinking about hitting the game for the first half, and then head up 65 after halftime. party in bham on friday, party in nashville saturday, bring it back to da A for labor day, i can dig it. ;)

Now dats a mudderfuggin roadtrip!

Leaving Saturday morning. I'll say 3:00 or 4:00am. I don't want to miss the big tailgate. :D :D We are staying in Fultondale so that's about right.

A friend of mine in B'ham told me they got a new spot downtown called Steppers and Shakers, which is like 30+. :tup: I won't make it Friday night, but I'll definitely be there Saturday night. :nod:

A friend of mine in B'ham told me they got a new spot downtown called Steppers and Shakers, which is like 30+. :tup: I won't make it Friday night, but I'll definitely be there Saturday night. :nod:

Do you have an address on it, so i can mapquest that oohhhhhhhhh!?!?

oh yeah? i hadn't been home in so long and i don't know whats poppin. i'm still tryna decide what i'm gonna do. my mommy wants me home for the whole weekend :rolleyes: but i want to go to Nashville too!

^^^^^He suppose to be sending me some more info on it, but he said it's downtown next to the Birmingham News building. :tup:

Back