***stretching*****

You and hubby stayin' up late "exercising" @ night... :(

Y'all need to do the "PISON!" thang and go to bed at a decent hour. :confused: w/out all of that "exercising" and thangs... Huffin' and puffin' @ all hours of the morning trying to run a bed marathon?! :confused:

Poor Mrs. Evans

She's a :sleeping: head today. Please don't take Pis...er, ugh Panthro's advice. U & Mike will be heading str8 for divorce court.

ROTF
:D

Look gul!!! You ain't sixteen no mo'!!!

Betta' take your arse to sleep after getting that "PISON!" (synonymous w/ "quickie"). 42 seconds of pleasure, 8 full hours of sleep. Can't beat it! LOL :D

Dtown, obviously, you couldn't be my wife. I'd be snoring on your arse after 1 minute. :emlaugh:

<b>
"Leave me 'lone nah! Go on! You'd betta' get you a young buck to get up there and ride like there is no tomorrow! :mad:" LOL

Re: Look gul!!! You ain't sixteen no mo'!!!

Originally posted by Panthro

Dtown, obviously, you couldn't be my wife. I'd be snoring on your arse after 1 minute. :emlaugh:

<b>
"Leave me 'lone nah! Go on! You'd betta' get you a young buck to get up there and ride like there is no tomorrow! :mad:" LOL

Ya damn skippy 'bout that.........ROTF

:emlaugh:

I'm trying to save your husbands life! :(

Mike, don't do it bruh! Beware of the "Ides of Post Forty-Twoism." :(

Exercise is meant for the gym. Not the dayum bedroom/bathroom/stairwell/closet :eek:/patio :eek:/kitchen/public bathroom/behind the house next to the corner over there----------->/etc...

Don't do it... :(

He'll be like that man in "The Color Purple..."

<b>
"How'd he die???" :confused:
"He'z died on tops of me!!!!!!!!" :( :( :(

</b>
Exercise is for 24 Hour Fitness.

I need somebody to make me show my "O" face...

"OH, OH, OH, OH ISHT...DID YOU FINISH?":emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I can always start over...as soon as my nap is finished. Dayum, I hate it when I only bring one pill!

Back