Story 2: A Different World

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Our story takes place at Jackson Southern State A&M University, at Pine Prairie Valley in Lorman. (JSSAMUPPV) The Largest HBCU in the country. The sexiest sorority girl on campus was....

Whitmire Gilmore, and she was the president of the AKA chapter on Campus. But as snooty as she was she had a thing for Suge KNupe and.........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
everything seemed to be good between them. Then, this freshman from Bayou Goula, SU Jag 79, moved into Lynch-Clark Hall and stole her heart. Unfortunately for her though, he was going "gah gah" over Miss Delta Sigma Theta herself ....

Vinita, He didn't know how succeptiple she was when the storms came. She would just go....

Nope....not really.

"Aye...I may have some bad gas, but at least I look good", boasted Vinita. "I am tight and you KNOW this!"

Well she DID look good, but she was always unsuccessful when she tried to impress DeVon Vaughn...a prominent engineering student on campus. One time, she even tried to...

get him to meet her at the Tucker Extra-Cirricular Complex on the 'other' side of campus.

With her 'very revealing' clothing hugging every sultry curve....

She tried to no avail to get DeVon Vaughn to participate in her own "engineering" program.

Irritated at her failure (because how often did this happen?), Vinita muttered to herself ...

"Hmph ... must be a gay-boy, since no real man can resist the <font color=red>DIVA</font color=red>!"

Then she set her mind to getting her PERNICIOUS hooks in ...

into succulent crabmeat. Joe-Shay's Crabhut was just down the street. Ms. V was ravenous. So much so, until she ran over the water getting to the table. Ms. V ate so much Dungeonesse Crab until she ...

LMAO@ the name of the University!!!

Farted again. No, not only pea soup did this to her, but so did crab meat. SU Jag 79 walked over and said....

You read my mind!!!

"Dayum, girl! You smell like something crawled in yo azz, did a backflip, and DIED!!! What is wrong with you????"

But Vinita DIDN'T know what was wrong with her. She was so concerned with her looks, that she didn't care what smells came from her body. It got so bad that she...

[Edited by Ntelekt on 02-19-01 at 10:17 AM]

Dammit Ice-Man !!!!

...set up an appointment with the world-reknowned Proctologist Pull M.I. Finger. But she neglected the other 'pernicious' appointment she had scheduled earlier..

with Dr.Yuck Mouth the campus dentist,V had a horrific mouth odor that regular mouthwash could not cure..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
After taking care of all disorderly body functions, Queen V was ready to get to the dance. However, Queen V needed a dance partner. Therefore, messengers were sent out all over campus to find Queen V the PERFECT dance partner. The news reached the SNN (SWAC News Network)where Special Reporter Ntelekt announced the following ...

I have an important message from <font color=red><b>The Diva.</font></b> Queen V said that each of you all can kiss her arse. Queen V said that she is preparing for TAAS on tomorrow and you all better step the (new rules) off. After Ntelekt made the announcement, in came .....

lol

Her bi-sexual partner. She had been claiming for the whole time that she didn't lick the split, but the truth has come out. It is now obvious as to why her breath smells like.......

Peanut Butter. That's right, the Diva had been eating a peanut butter and syrup sandwich.:D The Diva said if she had to tell these empty brained mofo's one mo gin, she was gonna act a fool up in hea. Just as the Diva spoke .....

:D :D

.... Supe bee pulled up in the Rova sitting on them 20 thangs and the lorenzo kit. Nita had never seen a man on the JSSAMUPPV campus that was so fresh and so clean. she said to herself that the was probably hung like an elephant. SupeBee hopped out the Rova with the new Sean John, and the new Jordans and Platinium on hes neck mouth and wrist. Supe looked at nita and her girls and said "Somebody musta lef de hen house open, cause alls i see is chikens! Nita, with love in her eye approached supe bee and said....

"Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy, boo! What yo name is????" Nita was in 7th Heaven. Supe Bee flashed that bright smile (blingage everywhere) and Nita sprained the cornea in both eyes from the glare. She rolled around the floor in agony when.....

LMAO @ the SWAC family esp. J-State Tiger...

...DeVon Vaughn and his trusty sidekick, Don Johnson, came to her rescue. They were actually undercover SWAC heroes. They were faster than a speeding bullet; able to leap the empire state building. "I wasn't gay...your fetidness fumes were giving off cryptonic waves that repelled my desire for you. Will you join me and...

Good recovery, Blu....

...come wash yo azz!....please?"
Vinita didn't know what to do. This was the first time anyone had ever come to her REAL like that..probably because she was too busy yelling and stuff.
But anyway, she knew she had to do it. So she gracefully lowered her head, and...

LOL & SMH

... commenced to screaming "GOO GOO!! GAA GAA!!" ... "GOO GOO!! GAA GAA!!" . She pounced upon Robber's head like a female lioness in heat! She licked his face. He tasted SALTY. She smacked him with her paw when all of a sudden ... Ntelekt (with Camera Crew) marched in reciting a very famous poem that went a little something like this ... "

It's all because of you

I'm feeling sad and blue...
hahahaah
Wash yo self!

So, she began to take off her shirt...Followed by those mangy tacky-delta pants she always wore no matter where she went. They had stains from "Hell" and the odor was ferocious. After she bathed with some of APW's Victoria secret bathe collection she wrapped herself in a pink and green towel of Ms.j4j's and asked...what am I gonna wear...I have no shoes...no dresses...no hair do?:( Miss j4j being the sweetheart that she is said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back