Spring Football Practice 2023

Now I consider one of the old COOL dads that can pretty much keep up with the young folks trends and music. I even asked my 18 year old son, 16 year old daughter and 8 year old son who this man was and neither of them knew lol… So I passed the test!
Did you let them hear the song 😆 🤣 😂? I'm sure everybody has heard it. I didn't know him by name either. The song is doing numbers though.

JSU OL + JD Martin + timely playcalling + consistent QB/WR play? Offensive success.

I'm thoroughly jealous of the OL.
Panth and only 2 of those are starters lol. Bringing in 9 more for the summer. With the system Harris/JO is running we need em athletic for all the pulling sweeps we will be running

Panth and only 2 of those are starters lol. Bringing in 9 more for the summer. With the system Harris/JO is running we need em athletic for all the pulling sweeps we will be running
Physical smashmouth football, all downhill, and it starts w/ a solidly physical and dominating OL. The avg IC teams and those 2 OOC foes won't be able to handle it. I'll be there to watch mighty JSU crush utsa in a few months. 👍🏿

No disrespect to the other parts of the highlights but I focused MAINLY on the OL and their footwork. 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Physical smashmouth football, all downhill, and it starts w/ a solidly physical and dominating OL. The avg IC teams and those 2 OOC foes won't be able to handle it. I'll be there to watch mighty JSU crush utsa in a few months. 👍🏿

No disrespect to the other parts of the highlights but I focused MAINLY on the OL and their footwork. 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

It all starts and end in the trenches. Y'all had the number 1 rushing offense in the conference last year (due in part to a mobile qb) so I'm looking to see how the Panthers expound upon that.

Back