Southern you took the "L"

DaMan02

I don't understand what the big argument on this page is about. The Southernites keep asking how they got an "L" Well, Grambling sounded damn good!!! :eek2: You keep saying that just because a band improved doesn't mean that they beat you. Well, if Southern stays on a certain level year after year it is very possible for another band to take it to a higher level. Southern did sound good. But it just kills me to see bands try to take away from what other bands are doing just because they want to remain the elite band. If you notice, at the beginning of this post everybod was admitting that both bands sounded good including Southernites. NOw, people from Southern are saying that Gram didn't even soun good and that everyone is saying SOuthern lost because GRam got more house. That's bullisht and you know it. I am an unbiased person and I'm about to tell it like it is:

The only reason people are even entertaining the argument that SU didn't take an "L" is because they respect SU for what they've been to the SWAc. If that was Gram vs some unknown band, eveybody would be saying Gram waxed that arse.

You know SU prides themselves on being loud.:lmao: Well, in acuality Southernites ( this is gonna push alot of buttons) YOU ARE NOT MUCH LOUDER THAN THE OTHER BANDS IN THE SWAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you listen to Gram's "I Like the Way You Move" That was the loudest song from both bands the entire night:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

I'm not a SOuthern hater but I just had to get that off my chest. Throughout history every superpower has reigned and has fallen. Although SU has been a superpowe for about the last 13 years, your reign is up!!

I know people are saying, the last 13 years:redhot: , SU has been good for waaay longer than that. That is very very true, but truth be told, Gram was kicking everybody's arse in the 70's and the 80's. I dare you to argue with that. The 70's and 80's are why Gram is World Famed today.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by EpsilonRho03
I don't understand what the big argument on this page is about. The Southernites keep asking how they got an "L" Well, Grambling sounded damn good!!! :eek2: You keep saying that just because a band improved doesn't mean that they beat you.True. Just because Grumbling actually got a little better doesn't mean they can dish out "L's" as they see fit. Well, if Southern stays on a certain level year after year it is very possible for another band to take it to a higher level.Yes Southern has consistency with sounding and playing good. But, you didn't reach a level that made you greater than Southern Southern did sound good. But it just kills me to see bands try to take away from what other bands are doing just because they want to remain the elite band. If you notice, at the beginning of this post everybod was admitting that both bands sounded good including Southernites. NOw, people from Southern are saying that Gram didn't even soun good and that everyone is saying SOuthern lost because GRam got more house. That's bullisht and you know it. I am an unbiased person and I'm about to tell it like it is:

The only reason people are even entertaining the argument that SU didn't take an "L" is because they respect SU for what they've been to the SWAc. If that was Gram vs some unknown band, eveybody would be saying Gram waxed that arse. So I guess you're a psychic. You know all the reasons people are saying Southern is better.:rolleyes:

You know SU prides themselves on being loud.:lmao: Well, in acuality Southernites ( this is gonna push alot of buttons) YOU ARE NOT MUCH LOUDER THAN THE OTHER BANDS IN THE SWAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*yawn* If you listen to Gram's "I Like the Way You Move" That was the loudest song from both bands the entire night:If you believe that, then I got two words for you: YOU STUPID!!!eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

I'm not a SOuthern hater but I just had to get that off my chest. Throughout history every superpower has reigned and has fallen. Although SU has been a superpowe for about the last 13 years, your reign is up!!13??? Did you forget about the 70's and 80's?

I know people are saying, the last 13 years:redhot: , SU has been good for waaay longer than that. That is very very true, but truth be told, Gram was kicking everybody's arse in the 70's and the 80's. I dare you to argue with that. The 70's and 80's are why Gram is World Famed today.Typical gsu logic! SMH

You know SU prides themselves on being loud. Well, in acuality Southernites ( this is gonna push alot of buttons) YOU ARE NOT MUCH LOUDER THAN THE OTHER BANDS IN THE SWAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not gonna comment on the other stuff but the gap is closing in the power department. Alot of Swac bands can blow with Southern. However Southern still does it the best because they arrange for power and sound cleaner than the other swac bands who put an emphasis on power.

Originally posted by EpsilonRho03
I don't understand what the big argument on this page is about. The Southernites keep asking how they got an "L" Well, Grambling sounded damn good!!! :eek2: You keep saying that just because a band improved doesn't mean that they beat you. Well, if Southern stays on a certain level year after year it is very possible for another band to take it to a higher level. Southern did sound good. But it just kills me to see bands try to take away from what other bands are doing just because they want to remain the elite band. If you notice, at the beginning of this post everybod was admitting that both bands sounded good including Southernites. NOw, people from Southern are saying that Gram didn't even soun good and that everyone is saying SOuthern lost because GRam got more house. That's bullisht and you know it. I am an unbiased person and I'm about to tell it like it is:

The only reason people are even entertaining the argument that SU didn't take an "L" is because they respect SU for what they've been to the SWAc. If that was Gram vs some unknown band, eveybody would be saying Gram waxed that arse.

You know SU prides themselves on being loud.:lmao: Well, in acuality Southernites ( this is gonna push alot of buttons) YOU ARE NOT MUCH LOUDER THAN THE OTHER BANDS IN THE SWAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you listen to Gram's "I Like the Way You Move" That was the loudest song from both bands the entire night:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

I'm not a SOuthern hater but I just had to get that off my chest. Throughout history every superpower has reigned and has fallen. Although SU has been a superpowe for about the last 13 years, your reign is up!!

I know people are saying, the last 13 years:redhot: , SU has been good for waaay longer than that. That is very very true, but truth be told, Gram was kicking everybody's arse in the 70's and the 80's. I dare you to argue with that. The 70's and 80's are why Gram is World Famed today.

I guess you shole told us, huh? :rolleyes:

LMAO!!!! This makes me feel really good because if u gotta make these many posts to prove that u actually did something then that lets me know for a fact that we are the best. Keep em coming!!!

Let me help you also

To thine own self be true:lmao:

Because you know that I know that you know!!!!:lmao:

Re: Let me help you also

Originally posted by Legend35
To thine own self be true:lmao:

Because you know that I know that you know!!!!:lmao:

Just keep practicing...

inch..........................................MILES

you ever get the feeling of deja vu?

sad-smiley-067.gif

SU not the loudest in the SWAC

Su says they were loud at the battle to be honest your not the loudest band in the SWAC. And you surely wasn't that much louder than Gram. But you the loudest band in the SWAC I think not you just dont know how to play with dynimicas.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
FREE MUDDAFUGGIN POSTS thanx to GSU logistic. What we have here is what I figured we'd have as soon as i started hearing about gram improving. They think JUST BECAUSE THEY'VE IMPROVED, they waxin SU. I guess they waxin the whole SWAC too. And nikkas can be loud all they want. Nobody gonna match our POWER, which is what we REALLY PRIDE OURSELF ON. Its you other bands(you know who you are) who have recently tried to get LOUD and match us. Trying to arrange more like us and shat. SMH.............:lmao: :lmao:

GSU, kudos to your improvements, but you are no MONSTER. So quit all this foolishness.

Re: SU not the loudest in the SWAC

Originally posted by Beaver03
Su says they were loud at the battle to be honest your not the loudest band in the SWAC. And you surely wasn't that much louder than Gram. But you the loudest band in the SWAC I think not you just dont know how to play with dynimicas.

I'm gonna do something new and get a free post OFF of your post bruh. And what kind of grammar usage is ''i think not you just don't''?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Beaver03
Su says they were loud at the battle to be honest your not the loudest band in the SWAC. And you surely wasn't that much louder than Gram.
Like I've said before....it's funny how Grum is always the band puting out the most wattage, when they're 100ft infront of the audience, with the mics turned up.

And, save your "well, SU had the mics on, too". Because, every year the SUperdome is trying to turn them sum'ma'ma itbches down when the "U" starts playing.

Originally posted by fiddler02
FREE MUDDAFUGGIN POSTS thanx to GSU logistic. What we have here is what I figured we'd have as soon as i started hearing about gram improving. They think JUST BECAUSE THEY'VE IMPROVED, they waxin SU. I guess they waxin the whole SWAC too. And nikkas can be loud all they want. Nobody gonna match our POWER, which is what we REALLY PRIDE OURSELF ON. Its you other bands(you know who you are) who have recently tried to get LOUD and match us. Trying to arrange more like us and shat. SMH.............:lmao: :lmao:

GSU, kudos to your improvements, but you are no MONSTER. So quit all this foolishness.
How many time do I have to tell you that just because your band is the loudest doesn't make you the best band. I could care less about how loud you are. I'm interested in how the music is interpreted through your phrasing and dynamic levels. That's what it's really all about. This loudness crap is playing out and true musician in other conference bands are tripping on us debating about how loud we are!!!!! :smh:

How many time do I have to tell you that just because your band is the loudest doesn't make you the best band. I could care less about how loud you are. I'm interested in how the music is interpreted through your phrasing and dynamic levels. That's what it's really all about. This loudness crap is playing out and true musician in other conference bands are tripping on us debating about how loud we are!!!!! :smh:

First off bull, you must didn't read my whole post. smh

Ya boy who started the thread was the one yapping about loud. I SAID THAT NOBODY WOULD MATCH OUR POWER. GSU logic once again.

That's funny, I've read all of these threads...and, no one from SU has mentioned volume....or, tryin to be louder than anyone, unless, someone else brings it up.

Know why? Because, that's not an issue with SU band members. SU is already 136, and still the most powerful band of all HBCU's. So, why bring it up?

It's Grum that STILL can't seem to explain why they won the battle, other than "Grum was simply better".

....interesting.

:lol: @ these GSpoo *****s who just bought a "Best In Class" book....and, wanna try and make dynamics and phrasing an issue.

Back