Southern vs. Tennessee State: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Buc.:wavey:

:banana:There is still HOPE!!!:banana:

Debo,

No hope is needed. Our guys just need to settle down, execute and play like they can play. Landry in the 2nd half should be a plus for SU.

This game is far from over.

Debo,

No hope is needed. Our guys just need to settle down, execute and play like they can play. Landry in the 2nd half should be a plus for SU.

This game is far from over.

That's what I'm talking about!!!:flippy:

Let's geaux Jags!:teleport:

Let's Geaux!:teleport:

It is a damn valid question!! Hell don't take your frustration out on me. It ain't helping, but I also know that one man isn't a team. So I was just asking was him being out a factor. I still love you though:winkgrin:!! Hopefully he can help yawl in the second half since he ain't helping yawl by being out...... I guess we will know the real answer to my queston when the game is over...

Damn and Hell, but I'm frustrated, okay. :rolleyes:

Dude,

Please re-read the question you are asking people who are LISTENING to a game. Last time I checked, Landry played on offense therefore I think he has little to do with TNST scores. However, the Jags have put more points on the board before the half so your question might be more valid at the end of the game.

G-Men (so far) seem to handling their business. Trust, my Jags will be ready to play in the 2nd half.

Thx for your concern.

LJ

Damn and Hell, but I'm frustrated, okay. :rolleyes:

Dude,

Please re-read the question you are asking people who are LISTENING to a game. Last time I checked, Landry played on offense therefore I think he has little to do with TNST scores. However, the Jags have put more points on the board before the half so your question might be more valid at the end of the game.

G-Men (so far) seem to handling their business. Trust, my Jags will be ready to play in the 2nd half.

Thx for your concern.

LJ
But he could have possibly helped tou guys in the first. Or, maybe not? :love: is in the air!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back