Southern University Post Season Ban Lifted

Now this is going to be about scores and I'm not worried about certain sports because I know they are good to go. Won't mention the names.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So I take it that you all are not out of the way of the "Hammer" dropping yet, Huh?
Smh reading comprehension lol. Ain't no hammer like I told you months ago. We are from under the ban. Like any other school in the NCAA, if our scores aren't up to par, we would get some kind of punishment.

The fact that you actually said something this assine. Is a sure sign you have more serious things you need to deal with.

All this time you all have been trying to give us other reasons... has anyone else listened to those excuses? I can't even tell you what excuses you all were using... LOL

All this time you all have been trying to give us other reasons... has anyone else listened to those excuses? I can't even tell you what excuses you all were using... LOL

Errrhhh TP quick reminder, Southern University owns jsu like the "massa" owned Ole Chicken George

ngbbs4b63b6929a739.jpg

And this has been going on since the original SWACPage, so clearly he isn't playing. He is actually this challenge.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
yeah, that's the man who did something Worm has not been about to do in three years....

Low key jocking Alcorn, eh? Speaking of three years, You do realize that Worm has beat JSU in the last three years. Two of those were against Comegy, who, in his first year as coach at Valley beat jSU.

Just so you know....

Last edited:
Tigerpride shut the hell up please!! Your program has been declining since the 80s and as of now yall r the third best team in the state of mississippi among swac schools.

Dude I'm sure JSU has beat you like 7 out of the last 10 years or something like that... LOL

Low key jocking Alcorn, eh? Speaking of three years, You do realize that Worm has beat JSU in the last three years. Two of those were against Comegy, who, in his first year as coach at Valley beat jSU.

Just so you know....

Of course. That is why we fired Comegy. You can't lose two years in a row to a sorry coach.

Have they "re-calculated" those APR numbers yet? What's the hold up? TnSt had theirs re-calculated pretty quickly. Some of your paperwork must STILL be "out of order". You all should have used letters at the bottom of the pages instead of numbers. I know yall get confused with numbers.

Back