Southern at McNeese State Game Thread - 7:00pm

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Bruh y'all been f'ing up w/ these last few football hires. smh We tried to warn y'all.

Coach Dooley was NEVER a good fit for SU. However, he is the PERFECT fit for PVAMU, especially now that he has cut his teeth in the ranks.

Let me plant this seed.... Grambling State will run coach Dooley off and at the EXACT same time, coach Bubba McDowell's contract WILL NOT BE RENEWED FALL 2024 by AD GOFF. Coach Dooley is on the short list and has my vote. Excepting we need to be sure and include clauses for listening to fans in the stands when we say "AIR THAT MF'ER OUT COACH!!!!!!! RUN THE G'DAMNED BALL COACH!!!!"
Come on man.... I thought you realized my comments were a joke. lol

I was never a fan on Dooley... I wished he would have remained at PVAMU.

Not sure why PV would want him again but you may get your wish. Mickey Joseph wants to win and will not allow an assistant to take him down.

Come on man.... I thought you realized my comments were a joke. lol

I was never a fan on Dooley... I wished he would have remained at PVAMU.

Not sure why PV would want him again but you may get your wish. Mickey Joseph wants to win and will not allow an assistant to take him down.
Bruh, my bad. PV cannot spell "good" coaching or recruiting so we are at a point where recruiting talent would be a huge win, imho.

SU is like a hardheaded stepchild who doesn't listen. smh

PV; "SU, don't stick you hand in that blazing fire; you're gonna' get hurt"
SU: *sticking dumbassed hands, feet, torso, and head in the mf'ing fire*
PV: 👀😱😱😱😱
SU: *looking retarded and relishing being burnt to a crisp*
The nerve, a PV fan, 1 championship since the 60’s , trying to tell a SU Jag about football lol.

The nerve, a PV fan, 1 championship since the 60’s , trying to tell a SU Jag about football lol.
Why y'all hire coach Dooley and then kick his assed out after just 10 months on the job?

Why y'all hire a 1-dimensional assed highly predictable OC who showed his true colors against a McNeese team that hasn't won a gott dayamed football game since muthafuggin' 2022?

Tell us Mr Championship almighty gifted a SWAC West crown in 1 of the last 3 years only because PV dropped the chalupa against MVSU or we would've won 3 straight.

We ain't as good as we need to be right now but we're good enough to assed raped you Jags in 3 weeks because y'all got a sorry assed football staff. The audacity, from a modern day bottom feeder. smh

Last edited:
Why y'all hire coach Dooley and then kick his assed out after just 10 months on the job?

Why y'all hire a 1-dimensional assed highly predictable OC who showed his true colors against a McNeese team that hasn't won a gott dayamed football game since muthafuggin' 2022?

Tell us Mr Championship almighty gifted a SWAC West crown in 1 of the last 3 years only because PV dropped the chalupa against MVSU or we would've won 3 straight.

We ain't as good as we need to be right now but we're good enough to assed raped you Jags in 3 weeks because y'all got a sorry assed football staff. The audacity, from a modern day bottom feeder. smh
Well Dayum 🤣 🤣 🤣 ...did he kill your best friend???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ64r7Bvd9k

You really bragging on a 2nd place finish lmao, so PV 😂. We coming and kick your azz in Mumford West as usual. Just think , since that stadium opened , your fans have never saw you win vs SU in Mumford West at Dawson Odums field.

You really bragging on a 2nd place finish lmao, so PV 😂. We coming and kick your azz in Mumford West as usual. Just think , since that stadium opened , your fans have never saw you win vs SU in Mumford West at Dawson Odums field.
C'mon back home then voodoo man. We will accomodate and make you feel comfortable in Mumford West, your 2nd home.

Our fans saw us beat y'all silly at your HC'ing a few years ago and beat y'all in PV-East Baton Rouge fall 2023. So, they have seen enough SU beatings to hold us for a few.

Run-run-pass offense lol.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Base, some of us want coach Dooley back. He was learning on the job for being a head coach but still, I think he could've helped right our ship in the direction we need to go vs this shuck-and-duck typical knee-grow bullshat we are witnessing today.

As many PV fans know, Dooley is my guy. I promised y’all he would find a way to make it to the SWAC title game no matter how ugly things got, and he did it with an unhealthy group. I came close to picking the Rice upset when he faced them at PV. Unlike many Coaches in the modern era of college football, he was one of the few SWAC HC’s that held his own against top FCS programs like #4 Sam Houston State and #15 Nicholls State. He also had a respectable showing at FBS Houston as well.

Yes, Dooley can get stuck in 2nd gear and call a few questionable 3rd & short plays here and there, but the man is a Warrior and won’t surrender. I am glad he is back at GSU for now and still wants another Head Coaching shot in the future. I think Valley or Pine Bluff should pick him after for their next options when the time comes because Dooley is definitely going to do his thing with the G-Men once he gets his style of offense players in the building. Remember that you heard it here first.

Last edited:
As many PV fans know, Dooley is my guy. I promise y’all he would find a way to make it to the SWAC title game no matter how ugly things got, and he did it with an unhealthy group. I came close to picking the Rice upset when he faced them at PV. He held his own against FCS #4 Sam Houston State and #15 Nicholls State. He also had a respectable showing at FBS Houston as well.

Yes, Dooley can get stuck in 2nd gear and call a few questionable 3rd & short plays here and there, but the man is a Warrior and won’t surrender. I am glad he is back at GSU for now and still wants another Head Coaching shot in the future. I think Valley or Pine Bluff should pick him after for their next options when the time comes because Dooley is definitely going to do his thing with the G-Men once he gets his style of offense players in the building. Remember that you heard it here first.
I agree w/ all of your words sir. Hence why I want him back @ PV.

C'mon back home then voodoo man. We will accomodate and make you feel comfortable in Mumford West, your 2nd home.

Our fans saw us beat y'all silly at your HC'ing a few years ago and beat y'all in PV-East Baton Rouge fall 2023. So, they have seen enough SU beatings to hold us for a few.

Run-run-pass offense lol.
Man be quiet yall let valley stop yall from going to a championship 2 years in a row, yall don't know football.

Man be quiet yall let valley stop yall from going to a championship 2 years in a row, yall don't know football.
Only one year, dez. Only one. Went 2 out of 3 vs all 3.

Valley is the PV-killah at their place and ours too. Mississippi Valley State West @ PV. lol

How is that OC working out? 👀

Last edited:
Only one year, dez. Only one. Went 2 out of 3 vs all 3.

Valley is the PV-killah at their place and ours too. Mississippi Valley State Weat @ PV. lol

How is that OC working out? 👀
Smh that's enough. You do know valley hasn't won a championship in nothing in football right? Let that sink in.

That's not a fair question. You had Mark for idk 2 years, come back and ask me that question. It not sensible for me to answer that only after one game.

Smh that's enough. You do know valley hasn't won a championship in nothing in football right? Let that sink in.

That's not a fair question. You had Mark for idk 2 years, come back and ask me that question. It not sensible for me to answer that only after one game.
When SU's SWAC play starts, I'll ask again.

Back