Southern at McNeese State Game Thread - 7:00pm

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Southern Broadcast: click here
To listen to the McNeese State Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 7:00pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN+

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Special teams just gave McNeese the game….smh. The offense was below par and the OL got very little push. But this loss is squarely on special teams……… block FG & over the head punter snap 14 points. Instead of going up 10-0 you’re down 14-7.

Special teams just gave McNeese the game….smh. The offense was below par and the OL got very little push. But this loss is squarely on special teams……… block FG & over the head punter snap 14 points. Instead of going up 10-0 you’re down 14-7.

Agree, particularly with the offensive line. I noticed that at the beginning and wondered why didn't SU change running backs and/or go to the tight-end more instead of insisting on establishing the running game. Hence, the coaching staff on the offensive side of the ball gets their share of the blame for this one, too. Since I didn't see any replays, I don't know how much of the FG block was the offensive line; but the punter's production clearly was all on him. Another loss to McNeese that shouldn't have been.

Regards.

Last edited:
Pv fans had already told y'all about Mark when you hired him. Never seen a team implode that fast before.

SU is like a hardheaded stepchild who doesn't listen. smh

PV; "SU, don't stick you hand in that blazing fire; you're gonna' get hurt"
SU: *sticking dumbassed hands, feet, torso, and head in the mf'ing fire*
PV: 👀😱😱😱😱
SU: *looking retarded and relishing being burnt to a crisp*

SU is like a hardheaded stepchild who doesn't listen. smh

PV; "SU, don't stick you hand in that blazing fire; you're gonna' get hurt"
SU: *sticking dumbassed hands, feet, torso, and head in the mf'ing fire*
PV: 👀😱😱😱😱
SU: *looking retarded and relishing being burnt to a crisp*
😆 🤣

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
I really believe the SWAC's original white folks is crazy, Nas.

MF'ers in your ear telling you everything that's wrong w/ such-and-such coaches, plural, and you still hire the remedial SOBs? smh
Lol. Well y'all tried to tell em

Frederick will have to realize that the fan base wants a passing game and not a "forced" run game. Bodden will relax in a pass first offense that will open up the run. Early yet.....Graves is smart enough to make the adjustment. Bodden has to step up and play to his abilities as well.

Frederick will have to realize that the fan base wants a passing game and not a "forced" run game. Bodden will relax in a pass first offense that will open up the run. Early yet.....Graves is smart enough to make the adjustment. Bodden has to step up and play to his abilities as well.
Exactly!

Damn! You know you wrong for that 🤣
Bruh y'all been f'ing up w/ these last few football hires. smh We tried to warn y'all.

Coach Dooley was NEVER a good fit for SU. However, he is the PERFECT fit for PVAMU, especially now that he has cut his teeth in the ranks.

Let me plant this seed.... Grambling State will run coach Dooley off and at the EXACT same time, coach Bubba McDowell's contract WILL NOT BE RENEWED FALL 2024 by AD GOFF. Coach Dooley is on the short list and has my vote. Excepting we need to be sure and include clauses for listening to fans in the stands when we say "AIR THAT MF'ER OUT COACH!!!!!!! RUN THE G'DAMNED BALL COACH!!!!"

Bruh y'all been f'ing up w/ these last few football hires. smh We tried to warn y'all.

Coach Dooley was NEVER a good fit for SU. However, he is the PERFECT fit for PVAMU, especially now that he has cut his teeth in the ranks.

Let me plant this seed.... Grambling State will run coach Dooley off and at the EXACT same time, coach Bubba McDowell's contract WILL NOT BE RENEWED FALL 2024 by AD GOFF. Coach Dooley is on the short list and has my vote. Excepting we need to be sure and include clauses for listening to fans in the stands when we say "AIR THAT MF'ER OUT COACH!!!!!!! RUN THE G'DAMNED BALL COACH!!!!"

Damn.

Base, some of us want coach Dooley back. He was learning on the job for being a head coach but still, I think he could've helped right our ship in the direction we need to go vs this shuck-and-duck typical knee-grow bullshat we are witnessing today.

Base, some of us want coach Dooley back. He was learning on the job for being a head coach but still, I think he could've helped right our ship in the direction we need to go vs this shuck-and-duck typical knee-grow bullshat we are witnessing today.
Dooley had y'all one of thee most talented teams in the Swac for sure

Dooley had y'all one of thee most talented teams in the Swac for sure
He sold PV to some seriously talented young men (offensively lol). We are willing to have purple and gold ascots written in his contract, if he so desires.

It's his position to deny, if he so chooses.

Back