Sorry for your loss FAMU folk in the loss of Kofi Hemmingway

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
How did he pass?
Didn't say, the Off Script guy said on that video he told him he didn't feel well. It is crazy because you never know what something fatal feels like. My wife just lost a cousin who was only 48, she went to bed and when her husband woke up she had passed, no warning or anything she may have felt something but thought it was something she could feel better later, you never know.

Didn't say, the Off Script guy said on that video he told him he didn't feel well. It is crazy because you never know what something fatal feels like. My wife just lost a cousin who was only 48, she went to bed and when her husband woke up she had passed, no warning or anything she may have felt something but thought it was something she could feel better later, you never know.
You right, I lost a classmate a couple of days ago, he was 41 with no sides of anything. Smh live life like it's your last.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I still can't wrap my brain round it.
i used to feel that way about sudden death until i experienced way too many instances where I was interacting with a person just minutes or hours before they left this earth. I've also had situations where gunshots have gone offand I said to myself that's someone getting killed....a day or two later you see on the news that it was indeed a murder you heard....death happens so fast with no explanation sometimes... all we can do is respect it and not take life for granted. Not too many people could give the FAMU perspective like Kofi..his input will be missed...I enjoyed his show with offscript and joking with him anytime we got a sports win over famu..rip brother kofi..condolences to his family & famu

Back