Sooner or Later SUcks is Going to Kill Somebody!!!!


The Founder

Well-Known Member
Man they made Stump age 30 years…..and now I heard Marshall Faulk visiting a cardiologist and neurosurgeon.

Sucks won’t be happy till a ninja die on the field. 98% of yall fans didn’t attend college and the 2% who did don’t have a lick of sense. SUcks going to eff around a make a coach wake up dead!!!!

If I was coach I would not coach at Southern….its a perpetual funeral home.
 
Man they made Stump age 30 years…..and now I heard Marshall Faulk visiting a cardiologist and neurosurgeon.

Sucks won’t be happy till a ninja die on the field. 98% of yall fans didn’t attend college and the 2% who did don’t have a lick of sense. SUcks going to eff around a make a coach wake up dead!!!!

If I was coach I would not coach at Southern….its a perpetual funeral home.
Nupe, I heard last night UAPB "Faulked around and found out" that SU ain't shit. Is that true?
 



Back
Top