Somebody...Anybody...WHY can't we all get along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

But, the bigger question is about that shacking dealio that she was in the know about though M~. :emlaugh:

She will never admit to it.....eventhough everybody know that was what it was. You shoulda hurd MD and our former AD put her on the spot about it a few years back when we was all riding in my car through H-town. They was all ova hur and she had nothin' legit to answer with. :lol: :lmao:

Let me hursh fo I come up missin'....:eek:

She will never admit to it.....eventhough everybody know that was what it was. You shoulda hurd MD and our former AD put her on the spot about it a few years back when we was all riding in my car through H-town. They was all ova hur and she had nothin' legit to answer with. :lol: :lmao:

Let me hursh fo I come up missin'....:eek:

:emlaugh:

I've noticed how "quiet" it's become on this thread! lol

*whistling for APW* Come on back babey! :saw:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Mike:
I thought you said it was just jokes?:lol: I guess you lied! Why you still in dat mane business. You gettin' like them folks.....:smh:

Go home, Gul!

NEVER!"
Ask and you shall receive.

Panthro:
Hey, let me

Yeah. One.:read: :hat: Now, which one is it? :read: I dunno.... Panthro used'ta travel all ova' dese disunited states once upon a time recently. Alabama , :swink: Jawga-Hotlanta:) in particular B'more, D.C., Flawda, North Cacka-lacky, et al. :read:

yada...yada...yada...:lol:

Mike:

Be careful of what you say to her now, P. I think she is now on the Darkside..... Po GW......Him done messed up and left the gate open.:shame:

She addicted to the board again. Be on the cellphone surfin' and everythang....:smh:

You know Mikey...sometimes you make me very, very unhappy....and you know what happens to little boys who make their mommy unhappy?:whine:

***Penny send help***

Panthro:
:emlaugh:
I've noticed how "quiet" it's become on this thread! lol

*whistling for APW* Come on back babey!:saw:

I was try'n to :sleeping:...i can't stay all night ya know...so demanding... :p

DUH... :D

Never try to please a woman, she doesn't even know what she wants so why should I try. :lol: Pimp lesson 101. Lead her in the direction you want her to go and she will follow.

As Crit stated....take notes pimp. ;)

As Crit stated....take notes pimp. ;)

I don't have to take notes. Who cares how a woman feels. Not me. Either shes with it or she ain't. It's more women in the world then men. So if one don't act correct just move on to her friend.

Never try to please a woman, she doesn't even know what she wants so why should I try. :lol: Pimp lesson 101. Lead her in the direction you want her to go and she will follow.

If that ain't the most backward-arse lesson. :rolleyes:
How 'bout, if you PLEASE a woman and show her you're capable of leading, she will follow.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don't have to take notes. Who cares how a woman feels. Not me. Either shes with it or she ain't. It's more women in the world then men. So if one don't act correct just move on to her friend.

Good for you.

We LOVE cat daddy!! :wavey:

So, if you want me to go down a path of dereliction and depravity, I'm just gonna take my dumb azz down that path?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY then, playa! :tup:

So, if you want me to go down a path of dereliction and depravity, I'm just gonna take my dumb azz down that path?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY then, playa! :tup:

Look you stay out of this pretty eyes. I'm fussing with SLT and Crit right now. I don't mess with shawt mean women. I coming to Pine Bluff homecoming just to mess with you. :ebrow:

Look you stay out of this pretty eyes. I'm fussing with SLT and Crit right now. I don't mess with shawt mean women. I coming to Pine Bluff homecoming just to mess with you. :ebrow:

I ain't fussing...this is fun...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back