So now these women can only go out on a first date if their Pastor goes with them?

CEE DOG

So me and a couple of the fellas hung out Saturday. The subject came up about dating and this new broad my boy was trying to get at. He asked her out and she said "I like you allot, but I have to check with my pastor and see if he's available when we go out". My boy said huh? She said I have to take my pastor with us to see if he feels you are good for me. What the heck? So my boy told her nawl I'm good. We can move on now. So one of the other dudes said this has happened to him also recently. What grown man is going to go on a date with a woman that has to bring her pastor with her? These people are crazy for real out here.

So me and a couple of the fellas hung out Saturday. The subject came up about dating and this new broad my boy was trying to get at. He asked her out and she said "I like you allot, but I have to check with my pastor and see if he's available when we go out". My boy said huh? She said I have to take my pastor with us to see if he feels you are good for me. What the heck? So my boy told her nawl I'm good. We can move on now. So one of the other dudes said this has happened to him also recently. What grown man is going to go on a date with a woman that has to bring her pastor with her? These people are crazy for real out here.
Hell naw man! Ain't no way I'm wating on the Pastor to come and check me out if I were dating one of the ladies at his church. Hell, he may be interested in the sister that I want to take out. Cock blocking lol

Last edited:

CEE you are making this up. LOL!!

CEE you are making this up. LOL!!
I wish I was bruh. Man we have been laughing about this all week. I really wish I could post a picture of her. lol She is actually a cute lady. A little weird looking but cute in her own way. She is just in one of those sanctified church types. lol My boy said he was really shocked and didn't know what to say at first. lol My boys be running into some weird chicks. lol

The black church is keeping women single and fucking up marriages. Why..because the male or female pastor is nervous about defending the man and telling women the truth.

The black church is keeping women single and fucking up marriages. Why..because the male or female pastor is nervous about defending the man and telling women the truth.
Now that is the truth. The sad part is she couldn't understand why he was offended. What 50 year old man is going to allow your pastor to judge him to see if he's worthy of dating you.

Those stories make me know if its true as another story came out talking about how long the line was for Oysters and lemon drops the next day at the same restaurant

Back