So MAGA truck drivers say they aren't going to New York!

CEE DOG

Do these uneducated morons really think they are hurting Joe Biden? Trump supporters are really uneducated people. New York ports is where most of the stuff these idiots order off of Amazon comes into. Minority truck drivers and companies need to capitalize on this. New York routes pay more for a load than any where in America. I can't wait to see them cry foul when their trailer park family is broke. 😂

Do these uneducated morons really think they are hurting Joe Biden? Trump supporters are really uneducated people. New York ports is where most of the stuff these idiots order off of Amazon comes into. Minority truck drivers and companies need to capitalize on this. New York routes pay more for a load than any where in America. I can't wait to see them cry foul when their trailer park family is broke. 😂

tRump minions = not the sharpest pencils in the drawer

I guess they will have to get new jobs.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

See this is the ignorance I keep talkng about. Trumptards put this mess out then back track. You got idiots on tik tok and twitter talking about how they turned loads down. Mean while this fool will keep driving. You can't make this shyt up man. Seriously you can't.

Do these uneducated morons really think they are hurting Joe Biden? Trump supporters are really uneducated people. New York ports is where most of the stuff these idiots order off of Amazon comes into. Minority truck drivers and companies need to capitalize on this. New York routes pay more for a load than any where in America.I can't wait to see them cry foul when their trailer park family is broke.
Hell, if they are living in a trailer park, they are probably already broke. If you live here in Houston, and you drive Telephone Road (between Airport Blvd. and the Beltway), you know what I am talking about.

Here, you'll run into large pockets of em out there in Winston...between Carrollton and Douglasville. They do not hide who they do and don't like out there. That area kinda reminds me of a mini version of South Forsyth back in the day just from riding through there. One house in particular has to have like 1,000 trump and confederate flags in their yard.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/maga-trucker-does-180-trying-123056407.html

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

MAGA Trucker Does A 180 After Trying To Start A Boycott Of NYC Over Donald Trump’s $355M Fine​

A trucker who supports Donald Trump has taken back his call to action for truckers to boycott sending packages to New York City.

The man, "Chicago Ray," made the remarks after a New York court fined Trump $355 million for fraudulently increasing the value of his assets in financial documents.

Recanting his stance, Ray claimed he had no interest in leading any movement, but he remains 100% behind Trump.

I'm not too far from you (Powder Springs). The same can be said for Paulding Co! Nothing but racists over there!!!

Here, you'll run into large pockets of em out there in Winston...between Carrollton and Douglasville. They do not hide who they do and don't like out there. That area kinda reminds me of a mini version of South Forsyth back in the day just from riding through there. One house in particular has to have like 1,000 trump and confederate flags in their yard.

Back