So did the young black lady in Birmingham lie about being kidnapped?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm going to be honest. I really hope she is not telling a lie. I mean if she is she's done more harm to helping black women who really need help and their case investigated then anything in recent times. These racist in America and Fox News can't wait to pounce on this.

I'm going to be honest. I really hope she is not telling a lie. I mean if she is she's done more harm to helping black women who really need help and their case investigated then anything in recent times. These racist in America and Fox News can't wait to pounce on this.

They already have....

The thing about racists and the Fox News crowd is that they’ve never given a shit about the well-being of Black women anyway and never needed an incentive to express that.

The thing about racists and the Fox News crowd is that they’ve never given a shit about the well-being of Black women anyway and never needed an incentive to express that.
While that is true she added to the fuel of the racist Fox news not helping the next black person. This does play a role. We can't deny that.

While that is true she added to the fuel of the racist Fox news not helping the next black person. This does play a role. We can't deny that.
It doesn’t play a role. Not one bit. We live in a white supremacist nation. And because of that our, existence, no matter what we do or say, or behave, is potentially fuel for them.

See I can't feed my mind with all that....my wife and I stay a away from negativity. There are people who are mad because we have not invited them to our house. We don't like everyone's energy and some folks can bring evil spirits....this is also true with what we ingest as far as reading etc.....watch yall self.....the devil is real.

That negative energy thing is real…..directly and indirectly. One has to definitely safeguard against it. Also, familiarity sometimes breeds contempt. So this negative energy thing isn’t necessarily limited to someone you don’t know.

True….Those folks methodically handled their due diligence to find the low hanging fruit/fuel. Phone records, internet searches, cameras public and private are all tools used by law enforcement nowadays. These people have already laid out a compelling case this kidnapping fetish thing was premeditated. A price will be paid…

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man lil cute thicken just needed some attention.....she not ugly.....I haven't seen an AKA with ugly feet....she got pretty legs.....good job....baby what ya need from a ninja!!!

Back