Sleepy Declared King of self-smack

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Originally posted by Da Sleeper

Better hide the good china, yo cousin TxSU is coming for a visit. When we get done their will not be much left.
We all know that tsu did as much to destroy Tokyo as Godzilla and Mothra, but dayum... Does he have to brag on it?

C-Leb, I thought we agreed to leave that game as TBA on all news and press releases. Who left the gate open?

With priceless material Like this, there really isnt much more to say about squeezably soft tsu. This is sad.

ROTGDF...LMMFAO@JST!!!! LOL hahahahahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
We all know that tsu did as much to destroy Tokyo as Godzilla and Mothra, but dayum... Does he have to brag on it?

This bah sed Godzilla and Mothra!!! hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

ROTFF...:D LOL :D

Re: ROTFLMAO !!!!!!

OH! J-Fake it's like that? I'm glad you cleared it up for me.

One thing I still know is TxSU ani't afraid of nobody. Unlike whom? Post j-fake's reasons for not answering the call to play a team that came to their house and kicked their arse last season here. X______________________________________________

Isn't their a pattern forming here? Didn't someone else kick your arses in your own cotton feild and you refused to play them the following year too. You know what I am going to say next so fill it in for me.

Here at j-fake we are a bunch of P______s.

BTW, who the hell is this Mediocre Arse Crab Brazil Nut Found Adrift and Confused?

Y'all ain't learned yet????

Sleepy,

Maybe y'all should put yo phone in y'all mama name. You know, to throw us off. We might pick it up then.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: Y'all ain't learned yet????

Originally posted by Robber
Sleepy,

Maybe y'all should put yo phone in y'all mama name. You know, to throw us off. We might pick it up then.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I don't care if we never ever play j-fake again. The monkey is on your backs, from this point on until the end of time Let this will be known as the year the once great j-state got beach slapped,
and ran like PUSHIES.

Re: Re: Y'all ain't learned yet????

I don't care if we never ever play j-fake again. The monkey is on your backs, from this point on until the end of time Let this will be known as the year the once great j-state got beach slapped,
and ran like PUSHIES.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: Y'all ain't learned yet????

Originally posted by Robber
Sleepy,

See Slobber, you make my case for me again. The way I see it, I pay my darn phonebill, and if someone was harassing me I got the Coco nuts to pick up the phone and say stop freaking calling here b-fo I come kick your arse. But not not j-fake; hiding behing your caller I.D. Man I see ya shaking with yo eyes wide open like the phone is a bar of soap on the shower floor of a prison unit. Gone, yall bad pick it up.

Re: Re: Y'all ain't learned yet????

See Slobber, you make my case for me again. The way I see it, I pay my darn phonebill, and if someone was harassing me I got the Coco nuts to pick up the phone and say stop freaking calling here b-fo I come kick your arse. But not not j-fake; hiding behing your caller I.D. Man I see ya shaking with yo eyes wide open like the phone is a bar of soap on the shower floor of a prison unit. Gone, yall bad pick it up.

I can't help it::emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Sleeper stop it man...you got me [size=3.5]ROTFLMBBAO!!![/size]

Re: Re: Re: Y'all ain't learned yet????

J-Fake where yall at?

stills_11.jpg

In the Infirmary?

Back