Simply Redd.......R.I.P.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Simply Redd....

Yeah..her friend just confirm it on facebook

Rest in peace Redd...I'm so glad I had the chance to meet you.

I just received the message not to long ago. I am so sorry to hear about this....:(

I'm at a lost for words and have a head rush. RIP Redd, you will never be 4gotten.

Last edited:

My goodness...I just read delock's post on FB about this. My GOD, I just saw her posting online. What happened? :what: :( :cry: This is so awful...may she RIP and GOD bless her family. :angel2:

I just talked to her last week. She was feeling okay. What happened? Oh no! My God, those children.

:bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

WOW!!! I am shocked at this! I never had the chance to meet her personally but she seemed to be a really sweet person. I loved seeing her music quotes on her Facebook status updates.

RIP Redd.

I was blessed with having the pleasure of meeting Redd. She will be missed.

:angel2:
n508303540_1700.jpg
:angel2:

Last edited:

Poor Baby, I really don't know what to say. She definitely lived her life just like everday was her last. Although we read about her life journey's and complications from afar, many of us didn't truly know her everyday pain. R.I.P. sweetie, your pain is gone.......... Bless her family and may God give them strength.

Yes SS, those kids.......

I don't know what to say. This has been a very heart wrecking week for the members of TSPN. Family members has passed, University legends has passed and now this.......

Rest in Peace......

:whine::whine::whine::whine:RIP Simply Redd!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back