Should Alcorn Replace JSU as One of the Big 3 in Football or Should We Say "Big 4"

The Founder

Should Alcorn replace JSU as one of the Big 3 in Football or should we utilize the term "Big 4"

This should be good.....LOL

JSU you need to come present your case.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Po flounders..... this man can’t even spell “replace” to smack correctly... flounders it’s basketball / bowl season ... let us JSU folks rest.... please ... I know you been working hard to keep us relevant... but it’s beyond obsession at this pt... get help please. We praying for you.

Annie Mae should drop down. How many years has we had this discussion? And how many years has they've been relevant? They shouldnt even be in this thread. There's nothing "Big" about them.

Annie Mae aka the " Small" Cheerleading Champion.

Look at all y’all fighting over football lmao

Meanwhile, we at Bama State have the best ALL AROUND athletic department.

Peons

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Flounder, I aint even about to read this topic but you SO DUMB to be an old school person. When did we ever get a Big 3 in Football? I hope someone else corrected this... cause Lawd... smh

Since Grambling's football program is in the red and clearly cannot function properly, they should be removed from the Big 3 effective immediately. The 3rd spot will simply remain vacant.

Big Three??? I take it I guess thee came up when considering the last maybe 20 years. Because if you go back, and count the days before the SWAC went to this division thing, and all teams had to play each other, it was well known, that the SWAC championship, many, many times came down to the game between J-State and the Corn. Sometimes, it was just a matter of "if we can't win it, you all not go win it". Most of the time, it was Grambling paying attention to the game, as someway, a long the way, they had lost to either Alcorn or Jackson or Southern. And back in the day, it was played on Thanksgiving if in Jackson or the Saturday before if at Alcorn.

Big Three??? I take it I guess thee came up when considering the last maybe 20 years. Because if you go back, and count the days before the SWAC went to this division thing, and all teams had to play each other, it was well known, that the SWAC championship, many, many times came down to the game between J-State and the Corn. Sometimes, it was just a matter of "if we can't win it, you all not go win it". Most of the time, it was Grambling paying attention to the game, as someway, a long the way, they had lost to either Alcorn or Jackson or Southern. And back in the day, it was played on Thanksgiving if in Jackson or the Saturday before if at Alcorn.

There was never a Big 3 in football. So you missed the whole point listening to Flounder.

Alcorn is not Big 3 material.

Back