Shole is quiet. Texas Southern, wha'chall working with? We PV. We ain't got shat.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
You pulled a possum too, just like Herb and your head coach. lol Y'all knew what y'all were working with and played possum on us.

Truth be told, y'all should have won the game fall 2023 but had that political BS going on w/ your QB situation. smh

I knew it was a matter of time before y'all started doing things the right way (not hiring implosive coaches like McKinney, Wilson, Asberry, ...). In a weird type of way, I'm happy for sTu. I see the bigger picture. :)
We stumbled our way into this hire with every backwards intention imaginable to mankind. The hyper-dysfunction between competing mule headed factions led to a compromise, that from all appearances, miraculously, is going to work out.

Dishman and his staff has fooled everybody, including TSU loyalist.

Last edited:
We stumbled our way into this hire with every backwards intention imaginable to mankind. The hyper-dysfunction led to a compromise between competing mule headed factions that from all appearances, miraculously, is going to work out.

Dishman and his staff has fooled everybody, including TSU loyalist.
I looked over the staff and kept my feels to self about it. Certainly cannot hate on the pedigree, all BS aside.

As for the hire, initially, I was skeptical. But, when someone is quiet, allowing others (PV staffers) to talk cash shat, look like a gorilla thumping its chest, bragging on some silly streak, that is just cause for pause. I saw the vids of the media sessions and how calm and collected Dish was. That's when I knew we were in trouble. When I looked over the FINALLY lol released sTu roster, that was the 2nd strike to let me know we were really in trouble. I saw our obese and physically weak OL, that was the final strike to let me know we would more than naught lose.

May sound weird but I'm happy that sTu recruited talent and is now putting that talent to good use. If y'all screw up and lose to rice univ, I'm gonna' talk bad about sTu like y'all were the klan. sTu, the SWAC, should NOT lose to this rice univ team. They are NOT strong, at all.

Back