Shole is quiet. Texas Southern, wha'chall working with? We PV. We ain't got shat.

Lenard

We lost 80 straight games. Had volunteer "coaches." Played ball in an antiquated 55+ y/o football venue. No athletic budget blah blah blah.

Y'all rich. Y'all got talent. Y'all got facilities. Y'all in the city lol. What are y'all working with along the OL and DL? 👀

Last edited:

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
No 411 here but I got the 114
lol This is a new one for me personally because I don't have a single relative or sTu recruit from this side of the county to give me the real news. First time in well over 11-12 years this has occurred.

For us, we ain't got shat. Nothing. Nada. Zero. Kitchen's empty. We were picked pre-season 4th or 5th place SWAC - West. "They" told all of us that Alcorn St, Grambling, and Southern are the only players in the SWAC - West.

lol We shall see when the dust settles.

lol This is a new one for me personally because I don't have a single relative or sTu recruit from this side of the county to give me the real news. First time in well over 11-12 years this has occurred.

For us, we ain't got shat. Nothing. Nada. Zero. Kitchen's empty. We were picked pre-season 4th or 5th place SWAC - West. "They" told all of us that Alcorn St, Grambling, and Southern are the only players in the SWAC - West.

lol We shall see when the dust settles.
I believe your nose is growing

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
We lost 80 straight games. Had volunteer "coaches." Played ball in an antiquated 55+ y/o football venue. No athletic budget blah blah blah.

Y'all rich. Y'all got talent. Y'all got facilities. Y'all in the city lol. What are y'all working with along the OL and DL? 👀
bored hillary clinton GIF by Mashable

What happened mane!
Bruh, we are not a good team. Hate to say it but the truth must be told.

sTu has a team to envy speed, size, and strength. Wish we had those tangibles.

Our next game is vs NwST. At the current trajectory, we lose. Hope they can pull it together and eek a few wins.

We told you that Dishman was playing possum, he came and kicked his hugging, smiling buddy in the teeth

Congrats 3rd Ward Tigers

What happened mane!
We were unprepared and it showed. Leadership and coaching from Tsu was supportive and actually wanted to win and deserved it. PV from our gameday operations, to coaching, players, to the waterboy wasn't prepared and it showed.

Too early, basketball season is right around the corner though.

You pulled a possum too, just like Herb and your head coach. lol Y'all knew what y'all were working with and played possum on us.

Truth be told, y'all should have won the game fall 2023 but had that political BS going on w/ your QB situation. smh

I knew it was a matter of time before y'all started doing things the right way (not hiring implosive coaches like McKinney, Wilson, Asberry, ...). In a weird type of way, I'm happy for sTu. I see the bigger picture. :)

Back