Sheila Jackson Lee Caught

On mic being an asshole. I've always heard that she treats her staff like $hit
I have always heard that about her too. Supposedly she has the highest turnover of her staff of an congress person in DC. I heard this long before she decided to run for mayor.

I have always heard that about her too. Supposedly she has the highest turnover of her staff of an congress person in DC. I heard this long before she decided to run for mayor.
She just needs someone to come in there and clap those cheeks for her. She probably hasn't had that thang touched in twenty plus years. That will calm her down. lol @CEE DOG @founder get on her lol

Show me a woman in power and I'll show you a evil cold broad.....
That is true. That IS true. But to be honest, I think that there is two sides to that narrative. Women in power, if they are not a "cold broads", well, some people will try to take advantage of them. Now, do I think that Shelia Jackson Lee goes too far? Absolutely!!!

She just needs someone to come in there and clap those cheeks for her. She probably hasn't had that thang touched in twenty plus years. That will calm her down. lol @CEE DOG @founder get on her lol
Ok. That's it. I am out.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

She has been like that. And she has her clueless followers still voting for her. However, she may have met her match in the Mayor's race.

She has been like that. And she has her clueless followers still voting for her. However, she may have met her match in the Mayor's race.

She's a shameless attention whore. I knew she wasn't shit when she got on program at Michael Jackson's funeral. If the cameras are rolling, shes gonna be there.

Back